10bet let you delete your account from their database if you no longer want to use their services. In this post, we’ll explain how to login and deactivate or delete your 10bet account permanently. The process is slightly different for desktop and mobile users, so we’ve prepared a separate step-by-step guide for each platform.
10bet users have different reasons why they delete their accounts. With all of the sensitive information that your account contains, it’s probably a good idea to remove it if you no longer use it. You don’t want anyone accessing your account and stealing sensitive information. Well, 10bet can be a useful platform, but it isn’t right for everyone.
Before Deleting Your Account
It’s important to double-check everything you might lose access to if you delete your account on 10bet. Deleting your account is permanent. After going through the process, all of your account settings will be erased.
You will no longer be able to use 10bet. If you’ve decided that you no longer want your account, you have the option to login and delete it.
When you have successfully created your account and it has been activated, your account is now ready for use.
Now to login to 10bet, you will have to follow the process below:
10bet login portal page is
1. With your browser visit the 10bet site portal.
2. Tap on the “Login” button, and a form will appear at the center of the page.
3. You should then fill in your User ID or email address at the space for “Username”.
4. Then enter your password in the next input field.
5. Click on login and you can now access your account and start using the services.
You can also sign in to your account on any mobile device connected to the internet with a mobile browser following the steps below:
1. Go to 10bet website on your mobile browser.
2. Tap on login at the top right corner of the page.
3. You should enter your email address used for registration and your password.
4. Tap on login and start accessing your account.
You can also download the application on your mobile phone for Android and iOS from your phone store.
I Forgot my 10bet Password, How do I Reset It?
Here’s how to retain access to your 10bet account if you’ve lost your password:
To reset your password, go to the password reset section.
1. Click Next after filling in your email address. Select “Forgot password” if you’ve lost your email account.
2. Choose how you’d like to finish your security check and then click Next. You’ll be given a few options from which you can choose how to receive your password reset link or code.
To change your 10bet password, follow these steps:
1. Click on Settings.
2. Click Next after entering your old password. Login in again if it prompts. iff you’ve lost or can’t remember your password and follow the steps above to reset your password.
3. Enter a new password.
4. Tap “Save Changes”.
What Can I Do If I Can’t Login 10bet?
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging in, your web browser’s cache and cookies may need to be cleared. If you need assistance, go to your browser’s user guide or search “How do I clear the cache and cookies in (Your internet browser name and version, for example, Chrome)?”
Where you’re unable to have access because you’ve forgotten your account’s email address or password, follow these steps to regain access:
Visit the website and tap the ‘Forgot password?’ button. Alternatively, use the app to access the password reset page. Try to login with the email addresses you’ve previously registered, and then tap Next to proceed.
You’ll be notified if the email address you supplied is correct and if you can remember your password, click on the Continue button to proceed with the login process.
How to Delete 10bet Account Permanently
Thankfully, deleting your account just takes a few simple steps. To delete your account, you need to log in:
1. Once you are in your 10bet account.
2. From the main page, click the three-dot menu icon on the left sidebar and select Settings and privacy.
3. Select “Delete” your account.
4. Read through the information and click “Delete”.
5. You’ll be asked to confirm your password, then you can click “Delete” once again.
Deleting 10bet Account Via the App
1. Log in to your 10bet account via the mobile app.
2. Tap your profile icon and select “Settings” and privacy from the menu.
3. Under your username, select “Account”.
4. Tap “Delete” your account.
5. Read the messages and select “Delete”.
6. You’ll be prompted to enter your password and then you can hit “Delete” one more time.
How to Delete 10bet Without Password or Email
If you are finding it difficult to remember the password of your 10bet account or you have just forgotten it and you want to get it deleted permanently, you can do so without even actually logging into your account.
All you need for this method is a friend who has 10bet account and is willing to lend you their devices just for a few minutes to contact 10bet support.
Follow the steps below and get going:
1. Once your friend allows you to use his 10bet account, you have to go to 10bet’s support & request page. You can do so by logging into your friend’s account
2. Request 10bet to terminate or delete your account under the Report option.
3. Provide the details of your previous account like your account ID, this will make their work easier and will also prove that the account was yours.
When done with this, don’t forget to confirm your request for the account deletion.
Delete 10bet Via Email Request
To delete your account without logging in or using password, you have to send an email request to 10bet Support email address stating that you want to close your account. Here is how you can send the email request:
1. Scroll to the “Help & Support Centre” and you’ll see the support email address
2. Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account
3. Then press “Send”.
Can I Cancel My 10bet Account Deletion?
Yes, if it’s been less than 30 days since you initiated your 10bet account deletion, you can cancel the account deletion. After 30 days, your account and all of your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.
Remember that copies of your information may remain after deleting the account. 10bet may keep your information for things such as legal issues, terms violations, or harm prevention efforts and to ensure the safety and security of its platform and people using 10bet.
To cancel your account deletion:
Simply log in to your 10bet account within 30 days of deleting your account.
Find and Delete 10bet Old Account
If you can’t remember your login details, the first 10bet is to find and recover the account. There are a few places you should check for saved login info, and you should take the time to check each since it’s highly unlikely all your account names from over the years are stored in a single spot.
The first place to search is in your web browser. Most browsers can save login info for any websites you access, and you can quickly find any accounts you’ve saved from the settings menu. Here’s where to locate your 10bet login credentials in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari:
1. In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords.
2. In Avast Secure Browser go to > Settings > Passwords > Saved Passwords.
3. In Internet Explorer click Settings > View Advanced Settings > Manage Passwords.
4. In Firefox Browser, tap on Options > Security > Saved Passwords > Show Passwords.
5. In Safari Browser, click Preferences > Passwords.
6. In Microsoft Edge go to Settings > Passwords & Autofill > Manage Passwords.
Note that some browsers like Chrome will ask you to enter your device password.
After you find the password and log in to 10bet, you can go into your account settings and follow the steps we explained above to delete it.
How to Deactivate 10bet Account
You have the option to deactivate your 10bet account if you no longer want or need it. 10bet account deactivation is temporary for the first 30 days, during which you can still reactivate your account before losing your account and all its data forever.
You can reuse your email address and username if you change those items in your account settings before deactivation. Thus, if you decide before 30 days are up that you want to reactivate your account, sign in like usual.
1. Click on the navigation menu icon.
2. Then, tap “Settings and privacy”.
2. Click Your account.
3. Click “Deactivate” your account.
4. Read the account deactivation information, then tap Deactivate.
5. Enter your 10bet password when prompted and tap “Deactivate”.
6. Confirm that you want to proceed by tapping Yes, deactivate.
How to Reactivate 10bet Account
1. Open 10bet in a browser.
2. Log in to your deactivated account, A message in some case appear asking you to confirm you want to reactivate.
4. Your account will be restored.
Deleting your 10bet account is permanent and once you have completed the steps above you’ll be signed out of your account. You should receive an email saying your account has been deleted. If you ever want to reactivate the account, you just have to open the 10bet app or visit the website and log in back. Your account will be restored and you’ll retain all your data.
Hence, if you want to permanently delete your 10bet account and all your data, you have to wait for 30 days and do not sign in to your account. After 30 days, your account will be removed from the website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it.
I hope this article helped you?