Basically, you shall be learning 163 email login English and setup for phones on this post. After you create an email address from the website it’s left that you sign in to the account and add it to your mobile phone to enable you to receive and send messages directly from the phone. You need to follow specified directions to manage and set Your 163 mail on your device. This includes fixing SMTP, IMAP, and POP in the right places.
There is no doubt that the main means to login 163 Email is the one that works through web access, mail.163.com. This method is adapted to mobile phones and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Upon 163 email Settings on your phone, you will start enjoying the subscribed services at the comfort of your phone. The advantage is numerous, you don’t suffer browser cache or other related issues that you may encounter with a web browser.
I once had cache issues with my phone, I couldn’t believe myself that day because what I wanted to do with my mail was really urgent. Covered with that novice I thought my account has beenhacked. So I went to search on Googie to know why I can’t log in to my mail account, fortunately for me, I stumbled on an online community where one publisher listed possible reasons that could make one not to access his or her account.
Yeah, browser cache was one of the reasons he listed, I had to quickly rush back and clear all the cache and history on my browser. Guess what, I logged into the account with one touch. After that scenario, I started looking for an everlasting solution that was when I learned that I could add an email to my phone. I know some of you who are on this page may have witnessed the same problem with your 163.com webmail account. So below is how to Login 163 email English and do the settings It’s something that has to do with pressing a few buttons on your phone.
163 Email Login English
- Getting started, access 163 mail website at mail.163.com
- Then, you can see the login button on the page, click on it and enter your email address and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the blank space, you must use the email address you have chosen during the sign up of your account.
- Next, enter the password you have used at your registration in the second blank space. Please make sure that you enter the correct password that belongs to the entered email address.
- Lastly, If you are certain that you’ve entered both your email address and password correctly
- Click the blue Sign in button.
- Congratulations, you have now successfully logged in to your account.
It is advisable you use 2-step verification so that your 163 Email will be better secured from hackers.
163 Mail Setting
- Open your iPhone settings and navigate down to Mail, Contacts and Calendars option
- Tap on Add Account option, it’s found below iCloud. Check Others option if your 163.com mail provider is not among the options.
- Tap on Add Mail Account and fill in the following information:
Name: Your Name (Whatever you want)
Email: Your 163 mail username
Password: the password you created during 163 mail account registration
- Press on Next Button and select IMAP, it’s below incoming mail server and fills in the following information:
- Hostname: appleimap.163.com
- Username: Your 163 mail account username
- Password: The password you created during 163 mail account registration
- Fill in the following details under the outgoing mail server.
- Hostname: applesmtp.163.com
- Username: Your username
- Password: Your 163.com account password
Once you finish tap on Save Button, Now, go to Settings and scroll to Your 163 account.
- Tap on Advanced and provide the following details under incoming settings:
- Use SSL: Yes
- Authentication: Password
- Server Port: 993
- Provide the following information under outgoing Settings.
- Use SSL: Yes
- Authentication: Password
- Server Port: 465
- Tap on Save if the option is available.
That is it, you have completed 163 mail setup for your iPhone. You can send and receive messages directly on your iPhone.