Absher is an online government service provided by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia for all residents of Saudi Arabia including citizens and expatriates. With Absher, you can use various online government services like Iqama renewal, checking the expiry date of iqama, driving license, and more. Absher login page lets you have access to your account dashboard.
A lot of people find it difficult to sign in to their Absher account while many others do not know how to create an Absher account in the first place, although we have covered Absher sign up too.
For the purpose of guiding you, we have written this post on Absher account login to show all Absher users how to sign in to their account in order to fix the difficulties faced during login. Read the steps right below.
It’s actually quite easy to open Absher account and log in any time you want to access your profile page.
Absher login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
However, before you proceed make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access the internet, and with a good web browser like chrome and an internet connection.
You are able to login if you have Absher, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, login, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Register Moi.gov.sa Absher
- Go to Absher official website at https://www.absher.sa/wps/portal/
- Fill in your details in the Absher registration form including email address and password).
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to Absher. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Absher Account Login
Once you created Absher account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to Absher login page. It’s on the same page you created the account.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number).
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct.
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by Absher you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Why Can’t I Login My Absher?
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Absher seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect.
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it.
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Absher.
If you try to enter the wrong password into Absher too many times in a row, it will briefly lock your account. You may have to wait a few minutes to try logging in with the correct password again.
People who cannot remember their Absher login password have the option of resetting it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the Absher sign in page. Once you enter your email address, Absher will email you a method of changing your password.
The Troubleshooting Section of the Absher Help Center can provide some helpful tips if you are still having difficulty logging in to your Absher account.
How to Reset Absher Password
Are you unable to log in to your Absher account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost Absher password. Absher knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open Absher on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way Absher can find the account where the password is lost.
- Absher gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The Absher site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
Absher allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can login with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Therefore, if you have any difficulty with managing your Absher, you can use the above steps to access your Absher, reset or fix the login problem. Also, Absher support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.