Adek Pass login page is where the users can access their account. Having issues when you want to access your account can be frustrating, especially when you have an important task to accomplish. To help you access your account, we have learned Adek website how to log in to its account, and we want to share it with you here.
We know how interesting it could be when you can successfully login to your Adek Pass. What you need whenever you have troubles accessing your account is to identify the cause, which could come from the website or your side. It could be as a result of a wrong sign in detail which is the major thing that will prevent you from getting into your profile.
Also, no one can log in toPass Adek Abu Dhabi AE portal except that person is registered. I have seen many people make this mistake, the login page is for those who have an account with the website.
If you are not registered you can navigate to the sign-up page and create a new account by providing and following the instructions on the page.
Adek Pass Login at pass.adek.gov.ae
- To login to your account open a browser and navigate to the login page at https://pass.adek.gov.ae/Auth/en/Account/Login. You can do so from any web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.).
- Enter your email address or username into the “Email Address or Username ” text box on the page.
- Enter your password, type in the password used to access your Adek Pass account.
- Click on the “Log in” button under the box.
If you provided your login details correctly you will be redirected to your profile page whereas if you enter a wrong detail, it will display that “The user name or password you provided was incorrect.
There are several factors that can lead to failed Adek login such as old version web browsers, poor internet connection, incompatible third-party apps, ad-blocking software, invalid browser settings, hacked or blocked account and more.
If you tried to login into the account and was unsuccessful, the next thing you will do is to recover or reset the password. To recover an Adek Pass account you must have a recovery phone number or another email address attached to your account. Without a recovery option on the account, it will be difficult for you to reset or recover your login password.
Recover Adek Pass Password | Pass Adek Abu Dhabi AE Sign In
- Navigate to Forgot Password link and click on it.
- Enter the email address or phone number with which you created the account.
- Provide an answer to the Security Question if it prompts.
- A code will be sent to your email or phone number, depending on the recovery option you choose. If it is an email you will receive a password reset link.
- If you used email, go to your inbox and click on the link or fill in the code sent to your phone. This should take you to a page where you will create a new password. Create a new password and confirm it on the second box.
- Tap on save or change depending on the link available on the page.
How to Change Adek Pass password
- Navigate to the password through the “Account & Settings” menu.
- Enter your email address or phone number in the field
- Enter your old email password and click “Continue”.
- Create a new password & confirm it on the second box.
- hen click on “Save Changes”.
How to Secure Your password
- Use a strong password.
- Enable two-step verification.
- Check your backup contact methods.
- Check account activity Regularly.
- Update Password and Two-Factor Authentication.
- Review Your Devices.
Adek Pass login issues can also be fixed through Customers Support. Meanwhile, to avoid any login issue you need to use your correct password and username at the appropriate places.
You should also make sure that the account is yours because it may get to the point where pass.adek.gov.ae will require you to answer security questions. In that case, if you have to answer correctly else you will be prevented from login into your account.
Also note that Logging in or out of your account on one device will not sign you in or out of your account on other devices, so be sure to log out when using shared or public computers. Protect your account, learn How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account.