Afterpay payment gateway login. On this page, we will show you how to sign up and login into your Afterpay account including other information you need to secure the account, like setting up two-factor authentication to prevent unauthorized access. Logging into an Afterpay account is a simple and straightforward process that can be done within a few minutes.
Meanwhile, Afterpay is an online payment platform used by businesses and individuals to transfer and receive money within and outside the country. It makes online transactions fast and easy with its security features.
Afterpay is trusted by businesses and individuals because of its enhanced security, strict policies against fraudulent activities, and easy-to-use interference. Afterpay closes accounts at any reasonable suspicion of fraudulent activities on the account. So you must have a genuine reason to enjoy the services Afterpay offers.
Afterpay is available on mobile on Android and iOS operating systems. The afterpay app serves as a convenient, though less fully-featured version of the mobile site. The app doesn’t let you change most of your account settings, but you can send, receive, deposit, and withdraw money.
For any reason, you cannot download the app, you can always use your mobile browser to access the website.
Afterpay sign up steps are also easy and straightforward like the login. If you have not created the account, here is how to get an Afterpay account. You can use a mobile phone that has internet accessibility features or a desktop.
Afterpay Sign Up
Setting yourself up with an Afterpay account is simple. However, there’s more to it than just entering your name and email address. You should follow the steps and requirements:
1. First, you have to two-factor sign up for Afterpay by visiting https://www.afterpay.com
2. Click the Sign-Up button in the top-right corner of the screen and choose the account type you want: Personal Account or Business Account.
3. You’ll be asked to enter an email or phone number. After that, you’ll fill out the form that includes your name and password.
4. After that click Continue and then fill out the second form by selecting your nationality and typing in your address, and any other required details.
5. Afterpay will create your account once you click “Continue”, but you’re far from done just yet.
You will need to link your Afterpay Account to a bank account so you can deposit or withdraw money. Although this is optional, without it, your account will be limited. You will have withdrawal and deposit limits.
6. Lastly, verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you by Afterpay.
After you have successfully created an Afterpay account and it has been verified according to Afterpay requirements, your account is now ready for you to receive payment, make a payment, check balance, view transaction history, and check payment status.
Read Also: How to Cancel Order on Afterpay Before it’s Delivered
Afterpay Account Login Steps
You can log into your account on the Afterpay website or the app
Afterpay web login:
1. Go to the Afterpay login page on your web browser
2. Enter the email or phone number you used to register your Afterpay
3. Then next is to enter yourAfterpay account password.
4. Lastly, click Log In.
If you have enabled two-factor authentication on the account, you will have to also enter the code that will be sent to your phone or the authenticator app depending on your settings.
Afterpay Login with the App
Download the Afterpay app if you do not have it on your phone from the Google Play Store for Android users or App Store for iOS users.
1. Launch the app and tap on the login button.
2. Enter the email or phone number you used to register your Afterpay
3. Enter your password and then, click Log In.
Remember that asides from using the Afterpay app to login into your account. You can also use the Afterpay mobile website version to also your account, use the website login steps above.
Afterpay Login Problems
It happens sometimes that some Afterpay users have difficulty logging into their accounts. If you find yourself in this scenario, visit the login page and click on the “forgot password” link. Then enter the email with which you registered your Afterpay account. You will receive an Afterpay password reset link to send to you in the email.
Next is open your email and click on the link and change your password from there. Create a new password that you can remember whenever you want to login into your Afterpay account. However, don’t use your name or phone number as a password as it can easily be guessed by people who know you or hackers.
If you are sure that your Afterpay login details are correct and you still can’t access your account, the first thing you should do is to check if Afterpay has been affected by any known issues. Check the company’s official Twitter account and go to DownDetector to see if other users complained about similar problems.
Read Also: How to Delete or Check Afterpay Transaction Status
How to set up two-factor authentication for Afterpay account
Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of protection to your Afterpay accounts in addition to your regular password.
For example, if you have two-factor setup in Afterpay even if an unauthorized person logs in to your Afterpay account, they will be unable to gain access without the two-factor code.
Here’s how to set up two-factor authentication for Afterpay
1. Go to the Afterpay website and login into your account.
2. Click on Settings (the cog or gear icon after the bell icon) to the page.
3. Click on Security.
4. Under 2-step verification, click Set Up
You should now see the two major options you can choose from when setting up two-factor authentication in Afterpay. You can either use an authenticator app or an SMS code. Authenticator apps generate one-time passwords (OTP) each time you want to log in to your account.
5. To receive login code through SMS:
- Select Text me a code and set It up.
- Enter your phone number, then a code will be sent to your phone, enter the 6-digit code.
- Click on Confirm.
- Tap Done to finish setup
6. If you want to use the authenticator app to set up two-factor authentication for your Afterpay account:
- Select “Use authenticator app”. Microsoft Authenticator and Google Authenticator are good options, and are both available via PlayStore and App Store.
- Then scan the QR code or enter the secret key below the QR code into your authenticator app
- Enter the 6-digit code displayed in the authenticator app.
- Click on “Confirm”. You’ll see a message confirming “You’ve successfully added two-step verification login to your Afterpay account”.
- Click Done to complete the set up
Never reply to a request that asks you to send personal information to increase your Afterpay withdrawal limit. Afterpay never requests these types of emails, and will never ask you to enter personal information.
Was this article helpful?