American Home Shield is one of the top-rated home warranty companies in the United States. It is also referred to as Insurance Company as it pays to repair or replace any home appliance or system covered by your policy, like your refrigerator, stove, or your home’s HVAC system.
It’s actually quite easy to open an American Home Shield account and log in any time you want to access your profile and messages.
American Home Shield Log in works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
However, before you proceed make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app, a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection. You are able to log in if you have an American Home Shield account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, log in, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Create American Home Shield Account
- Go to American Home Shield official website,
- Fill in your details in American Home Shield registration form including email address and password),
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below,
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to American Home Shield Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
American Home Shield Log in
Once you created an American Home Shield account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to American Home Shield Log in page. It’s on the same page you created the account.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number)
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by American Home Shield you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
American Home Shield Log in Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your American Home Shield account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your American Home Shield account.
How to Reset American Home Shield Password
Are you unable to log into your American Home Shield account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost American Home Shield password. American Home Shield knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open American Home Shield on your device, select Log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way American Home Shield can find the account where the password is lost.
- American Home Shield gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The American Home Shield site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
American Home Shield Allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign-up, you can log in with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Also learn: How to Recover Facebook Account By Name.
So, if you have any difficulty with managing your American Home Shield, you can use the above steps to access your American Home Shield account, reset or fix the login problem. Also, the American Home Shield support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.