AOL Games lets people sign up and have access to their services by logging in to their game dashboards. This login requires your username and password. A lot of people find it difficult to access AOL Games while many others do not know how to create the account in the first place. If you are already a user, you will know that you can log in to your account on the login page.
What you need is the username and password you created during registration. You can also reset and recover your password. Using the forgot password button.
For the purpose of guiding you, we have written this post on AOL Games login to show all the users how to sign in to their account and fix the difficulties faced during login. On the other hand, it’s quite easy to open an AOL Games account and log in anytime you want to access your profile page.
AOL Games login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Meanwhile, before you follow this guide to access your games account on AOL make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access the internet, and with a good web browser like chrome and an internet connection.
Note that you’ll be able to log in and play the AOL free games if you have opened the account. This is to say that you will be able to access the page successfully if you have an active AOL Games account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, login, change, and reset your forgotten password.
AOL Games Sign up
- Go to the AOL Games official website.
- Fill in your details in the registration form including email address and password).
- Tap the Sign Up icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to AOL Games. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
AOL Games Login (Step-by-step Guide)
Once you created AOL Games account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to the AOL Games login page at https://login.aol.com/
- Click the Login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number).
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct.
- Click Log in on the successful validation by AOL you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
- You can also login with your Google or Yahoo account.
AOL Games Login Error
There can be different scenarios when logging into your account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect.
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it.
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your game account.
If you try to enter the wrong password into the login page too many times in a row, it will briefly lock your account. You may have to wait a few minutes to try logging in with the correct password again. People who cannot remember their login password have the option of resetting it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the AOL Games login page.
Once you enter your email address, AOL will email you a method of changing your password. The Troubleshooting Section of the AOL Games Help Center can provide some helpful tips if you are still having difficulty logging in to your profile account.
How to Play Free Online Games on Aol.Com
Here is how to play free games on AOL:
- Visit https://www.aol.com/games/
- Click on the game’s option. You can locate it on the left side of your screen.
- Look for the game you want to download and click on play game.
List of AOL Free Online Games
- AOL Games Solitaire
- Baccarat mini.
- Bird word MAHJONGG.
- 5 roll.
- Just Words
- ALU’S revenge.
- Arkadium bubble shooter.
- Arkadium code word.
- Bingo blackout.
How to Recover AOL Games Password
Are you unable to log in to your account simply because you lost your password? You can recover your lost password. AOL knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open AOL Games portal on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way AOL can find the account where the password is lost.
- AOL gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
AO allows you to play its games if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can login with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Therefore, if you have any difficulty with managing your AOL account, you can use the above steps to access the account, reset or fix the login problem. Also, AOL Games support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.