Yahoo Mail has purchased the management of Att email, therefore all the formal Att email addresses are now accessible on the Yahoo mail login page. Att is an American telecommunications company and the second largest provider of mobile telephone services.
The corporation offers voice, video, data, and Internet telecommunications and professional services to the consumers, businesses, and government agencies in the United States.
For Att Yahoo email Login, you need to have access to the main website of both companies at currently.att.yahoo.com page. If you want to log in to the Att services, there is only one main page that can be used for the services. The email services of Att can be signed in using the steps given below
Take the steps that you need to follow for logging into the Att Yahoo email account. You can also sign in with Zenkey
2. Go to the login Att Yahoo email Login page at currently.att.yahoo.com or click here.
2. Now, type in the password you have used at your registration in the second blank space. Please make sure that you enter the correct password that belongs to the entered email address.
3. Finally, if you are certain that you’ve entered both your email address and password correctly, click the blue Sign in button.
Congratulations, you have now successfully logged in to your account. It’s really easy to login into the Att Yahoo email, isn’t it? It is advisable you use 2-step verification so that your Att Yahoo email will be better secured from hackers.
When logging in, you can also choose whether Att.net email login Yahoo needs to remember your password for you or not. If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your email the next time.
This helps you not have to remember your password. However, if other people are also using your computer, they will easily log in to your account. Therefore, be careful when letting Yahoo remember your Att.net password.
Att Yahoo Email Login Problems
There’s never a bad time to change your Att Yahoo email password. In fact, it’s always good to routinely switch your password for security purposes. Furthermore, you never know when a security breach will occur or if a hacker has compromised your account behind the scenes.
To ensure your Att net messages and account settings remain private, change your password every few months. Even if you do this, you may sometimes forget your password since it gets changed frequently.
If you can’t remember your password and think you’ve tried every possible combination you can, it might be time to reset it if you ever want to access those precious emails.
- Navigate to the login page
- Enter the email address that you’re trying to access and click “Forgot Password.”
- Request a verification code to your linked mobile phone number or recovery email. Yahoo sends this code via a text message or a call to the number linked to your account or sends a recovery link to your email depending on which one you select.
- Enter the code from the previous step into the field.
- You should be able to create a new password and will get prompted once it is successful
If you no longer have access to that phone number, you’ll have to answer some other security questions. Yahoomail.com relies on email and phone number recovery methods. Yahoo Mail web will send your linked recovery email verification code. Enter this code into the field and verify that you are the owner of the email address.
How to Change a Att Yahoo Email Password Account?
At some point, you may need to change your Yahoo password, in particular, if you suspect that someone is using your account without your consent. You may also feel that your email password is weak. To change your Att Yahoo email password:
- Sign in to your att.net email account on Yahoo Mail page.
- Click on your profile picture.
- choose “View account”.
- Click “Change password”.
- Enter your current password, and click “Sign in”.
- Type in your current password and then the new password, and click “Confirm”.
- To complete the process, click “Next”. You will then receive an email that confirms that you have changed your Att Yahoo email password.
Note: If you have enabled 2FA on your Yahoo Mail account you will need to enter the code sent to your phone to be able to login to your account.
Att Yahoo Email Login Settings
Att net email settings like IMAP, SMTP, POP, etc allow an individual to connect with third-party email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mailbird, and many more.
The settings of these email clients are beneficial in a case when someone is looking for a simple and appealing interface and want to add some quality to the productivity, as the email clients are rich in features and provide the facility of offline usage, using which an individual can use the email without having access to the internet.
AT&T IMAP Settings
Follow these steps to set up your email login for the first time or on a new computer.
- In Windows Mail, press Windows key + C to access the Charms Menu.
- Select Settings > Accounts.
- Choose Add an account.
- Select Yahoo!.
- Complete Account Info:
- AT&T email address (YourName@att.net)
- Password – enter your password
- Select Connect. If you provided the sign in info, your AT&T email will sync with Windows Mail.
Verify AT&T Email Settings
Windows Mail doesn’t support POP3 settings. Use these steps to verify or update your IMAP settings:
- In Windows Mail, select your AT&T email Account.
- Confirm Account name and download info.
- Confirm or update your incoming email server info:
- Incoming email server – imap.mail.att.net
- Port – 993
- Server requires SSL is selected
- Confirm or update your Outgoing email server info:
- Outgoing email server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Port – 465
- Server requires SSL is selected
- Outgoing server requires authentication is selected
- Use the same username and enter your password to send and receive email.
- Close your settings.
Att Yahoo Mail Settings for Android
Step 1: Start by selecting the Mail icon from your applications screen. Enter the email address and email password. Choose Manual Setup.
Step 2: Choose POP.
Step 3: If you have chosen POP make sure to enter the below settings and click Next
- POP Server: pop.att.yahoo.com.
- Security type is None.
- Port is 995 for POP.
- Secure – Port: 993 and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates).
- Insecure – Port: 110 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates).
Step 4: Enter the below outgoing SMTP Settings for ATT.YAHOO.COM and click Select Next
- SMTP Server: smtp.att.yahoo.com.
- Security type is None.
- Port is 465 for outgoing SMTP. Below are the general SMTP port settings.
- Outgoing (SMTP) Secure – Port: 465 for and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates).
- Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Secure – Port: 587 and Security Type: SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates).
- Outgoing (SMTP) – Port: 25 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates)
- Outgoing (SMTP roaming server) Insecure – Port: 587 and Security Type: None (Accept all certificates).
Step 5: Select Done. Congratulations! You are all done here and ready to use your email account on your Android phone.
AT&T Email Settings For IPhone
The iPhone is one of the most famous smartphones and has a huge user base. It is owned by Apple (A Multinational American Company).
If you are looking for setting up the Outlook account on an iPhone, you are in the right place as the procedure for doing the same is depicted below. So, keep reading further and follow the steps.
- Step 1: Unlock your iPhone.
- Step 2: Locate and Tap on Settings.
- Step 3: A new window will open up.
- Step 4: Scroll and locate the mail app, tap on it.
- Step 5: Now, Choose Accounts .
- Step 6: Tap on Add Account.
- Step 7: Choose Other.
- Step 8: Tap on Add Mail Account.
- Step 9: Enter the details like Name, Email, Password.
- Step 10: Click Next.
- Step 11: Now, choose IMAP and enter the required details.
- Step 12: Click on Next.
- Step 13: Tap on Continue.
- Step 14: Click on Save.
- Step 15: Now go to the settings app again.
- Step 16: Click on Mail.
- Step 17: Go to Accounts and choose the recently created email account.
- Step 18: Now choose SMTP server under Outgoing mail server.
- Step 19: Enter the details for incoming and outgoing servers from below.
- Incoming server Hostname – Imap.mail.att.net.
- Outgoing server Hostname – Smtp.mail.att.net.
Once you complete the above steps, you will have set up the AT&T email account successfully on the iPhone and now you can access all your AT&T emails on your iPhone device.
AT&T SMTP Server Settings
SMTP or Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is required whenever you want to send or receive emails and when it comes to desktop email clients, SMTP settings are needed the most for the same cause. So, in order to submit correct SMTP values to the email client, see below
- Att.net (AT&T) SMTP Server- smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
- SMTP port- 465.
- SMTP security- SSL / TLS.
- SMTP username- Enter your full email address
- SMTP password Enter your Att.net password
That is all about Att Yahoo mail Settings.