There is an ongoing scholarship application for international students wishing to study in Australia. This is in a bid to support excellence in postgraduate research. A good number of bachelor’s degrees, Masters, and Doctoral Scholarships are awarded each year to well-performing candidates who applied for admission in any of the issuing universities in Australia.
Qualified students are by this medium advised to go the Australia website for the international scholarships and apply for their wished program in the issuing institutions. Any academically dream-focused student who is Interested and qualified will be enrolled in the scholarship program.
The application is available for those who want to study for Undergraduate, Master’s, or Doctoral degrees and undergraduate preparatory courses. It is also a full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation, accident insurance, living allowance.
There is also a partial scholarship which only entitles the qualified candidate to tuition and accident insurance payment.
Requirements for the Scholarship
The applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Australian citizen
- You must not be an active degree student in any Australian University at the time of this application
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for the relevant visa.
- The Applicant must a law-abiding person
- Candidate must be ready to represent his or her country/ region in the international community.
- Must be a high school certificate holder under the age of 25 at the to the time of applying for the undergraduate programs
- Must not be an awardee of any scholarship under the Australian government.
- Candidates applying for the doctoral program must be a degree or Master degree holder within the age of 35 and 40 respectively as the time of this application.
- Must satisfy other rules and regulations that guide studentship and scholarship applications in Australia.
The Scholarship Arrangments
- Host Country: Australian Government
- Institution: Selected Australian Universities.
- Target Country: Australian Citizens and international students.
- Scholarship Worth: Varies among the Universities.
- Programs: Bachelor’s program, Master’s, and doctoral studies.
The List of Australia Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021
The application for these scholarships is still going.
Fully-funded Melbourne International Graduate Research Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. Programs 2020/2021 – Australia
This is a scholarship scheme that was initiated by the University of Melbourne and is offered to excellent domestic and international research students. The scholarship is for those who want to pursue their master’s and Ph.D. programs. It’s available to high-achieving students undertaking graduate research at the University of Melbourne. For more information, visit the site on https://scholarships.unimelb.
University of South Australia (UNISA) Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021
The UNISA Scholarships are fully sponsored by the Australian Government and is awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
The scholarship covers the successful candidate’s tuition fees and his of her Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). A stipend will also be paid to the students (living allowance). However, this does not cover travel expenses as the student is to take care of that. Learn more about how to apply for the scholarship on the issuer’s website. You will know more about the scholarship’s worth and the registration deadline on the page.
University of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship 2020 – New Zealand
This scholarship is awarded by the University of Waikato for those seeking a doctoral scholarship. The worth is up to $25,000 pa + domestic tuition fees and Student Services Levy. The study level should be Postgraduate (Research) on any subject.
For more information, visit the website, and apply.
International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS) for Foreign Students
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) is among the Australia scholarship for international students and are awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit, showcased research capability, and who will be supported during their degree by a full living stipend supported by external funding. Also, students who pay their living allowance and who can show evidence of this can also be considered for this scholarship.