BBC iPlayer brings you the latest and greatest TV series and box sets from the BBC. It is a video on-demand service from the BBC available on a wide range of devices, including mobile phones and tablets, personal computers, and smart television
BBC iPlayer lets people sign up and login to have access to their services from their account dashboard and stream live videos online.
A lot of people find it difficult to login to BBC iPlayer live while many others do not know how to create the account in the first place. If you have created a BBC iPlayer account, you will know that you can log in to your account on the login page. You can also reset your password on the same page.
For the purpose of guiding you, we have written this post on BBC iPlayer login live to show all BBC iPlayer users how to sign in to their account and fix the difficulties faced during login.
It’s actually quite easy to open BBC iPlayer account and log in anytime you want to access your profile page.
BBC iPlayer login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Meanwhile, before you follow this guide to access your BBC iPlayer make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access the internet, and with a good web browser like chrome and an internet connection.
Note that you’ll be able to login if you have opened BBC iPlayer account. You are able to log in if you have BBC iPlayer account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, login, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Create BBC iPlayer Account
- Go to BBC iPlayer official website.
- Fill in your details in the BBC iPlayer registration form including email address and password).
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to BBC iPlayer. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
BBC iPlayer Live Login (2022 Guide)
Once you created BBC iPlayer account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to BBC iPlayer login page.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number).
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct.
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by BBC iPlayer you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Why Can’t I Login BBC iPlayer Live?
There can be different scenarios when logging into your BBC iPlayer seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect.
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it.
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your BBC iPlayer.
If you try to enter the wrong password into BBC iPlayer too many times in a row, it will briefly lock your account. You may have to wait a few minutes to try logging in with the correct password again. People who cannot remember their BBC iPlayer login password have the option of resetting it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the BBC iPlayer sign in page.
Once you enter your email address, BBC iPlayer will email you a method of changing your password. The Troubleshooting Section of the BBC iPlayer Help Center can provide some helpful tips if you are still having difficulty logging in to BBC iPlayer.
How to Reset BBC iPlayer Password
Are you unable to log in to your BBC iPlayer account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost BBC iPlayer password. BBC iPlayer knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open BBC iPlayer on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way BBC iPlayer can find the account where the password is lost.
- BBC iPlayer gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The BBC iPlayer site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
BBC iPlayer allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the free account sign up, you can login to stream live videos with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Therefore, if you have any difficulty with managing your BBC iPlayer, you can use the above steps to access your BBC iPlayer, reset or fix the login problem. Also, the BBC iPlayer support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.