BBT login is usually done by entering your username and password. The login page gives the users access and more control over their profile information. If you’re reading this article, chances are you have BBT account and want to learn how to access your account.
You can log in to BBT as long as you have your username, and email address associated with the account. If you lose or forget your password, you can request a password reset on the forgot password page.
How to Login to BBT Account
1. Go to BBT website.
2. Click on the “Login” button, and a form will appear for you to fill in your account credentials.
3. You should then fill in your User ID or email address in the space for “Username”.
4. Then enter your password in the password field.
5. Click on login and you can now access your profile and start using it.
You can also sign in to BBT on any mobile device connected to the internet with a mobile browser by following the steps below:
1. Open BBT app or the website on your browser.
2. Tap on login at the top right corner of the page.
3. You should enter your email address used for registration and your password.
4. Tap on login.
Why Can’t I Login to My BBT Account?
If you have a BBT login problem, BBT makes sure that you’re entering your BBT username and password correctly, especially if it contains mixed characters.
If you can’t access your phone or email, you won’t be able to recover your password and may need to sign up for a new account.
You can also find your BBT login credentials if it has been a while since you accessed it and you cannot remember your email or password.
Here is how to find your password and username on the Chrome browser. For this to work make sure you turned on Syncing to your Gmail.
How to Find Your BBT Password on Chrome
1. Open your Phone and tap on “Settings”.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
3. Then, find the Security tab.
4. Scroll down and tap on Password Manager.
5. Now, click on “BBT” and unlock your device.
6. Then, you can see your BBT password by tapping on the “eye” icon.
How to Reset Your BBT Password
To reset your BBT password you need a valid and up-to-date email address to have access to the reset link. While you can change your password, keeping your login detail up to date simplifies resetting your account or password:
1. Go to the BBT login page and click “Forgot password”?
2. Enter your email address or BBT username.
3. Choose the email address where you want to receive the password reset email. It must be the email associated with the account you want to reset.
4. Check your email inbox. BBT will immediately send a message to your email address. The email will include a code that will be valid for 60 minutes.
6. Enter this code into the text field on the password reset page and click “Submit”.
7. When prompted, create a new password.
Note: Resetting your password will log you out of all your active BBT sessions.
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging in, your web browser’s cache and cookies may need to be cleared or troubleshoot the error.
How to Troubleshoot BBT Login Problem
BBT isn’t working, maybe it’s a site-wide issue. You could try to login BBT using another browser or device, and see if it’s working elsewhere. Otherwise, you can check on a website like Down Detector, which will let you know if there’s a problem with BBT.
Troubleshooting BBT login errors:
1. Refresh the page.
2. Close the page and reopen it.
3. Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
4. Try again with a different browser (for example: if you’re on Chrome, try BBT).
5. Restart your device.
6. Make sure that you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network.
7. Disable any VPNs or tracker-blocking extensions you’re using, then try to connect to BBT again without them.
Check that BBT has disabled the account; if it does, there is no way to reset your password. The only thing you can do is create a new one and hope that the old one doesn’t come back.
If you already tried all the methods above and you still can’t access your profile, contact BBT support or troubleshoot the error.
You can log in with any email that’s listed on your BBT and if you’ve forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password link to reset the password. Once you’ve logged into BBT, you can save your account information and log in faster the next time.
Read also How to Access All Your Accounts | Facebook, Gmail, Internet, .Org Email