We noticed recently that Bellsouth At&T email users are having problems with their Bellsouth.net email login. This may have been as the result of the switch from Bellsouth to AT&T which took place in December 2006. You will have the error if don’t understand how to use the page.
Many Bellsouth users see the switch to AT&T as the cause of the login issues, but there are other reasons why you can’t access your Bellsouth.net email account, which the most common among them occur when you are entering an incorrect password or username and when there’s server problem at email service provider’s end, network connectivity, or that you are using an old version of internet browser.
If you have a BellSouth email account, You can log in to the account from any Web browser if you remember the correct username and password. Therefore, you can still use it to send and receive emails.
What you need to do now is to fix the problem. We are going to explain one after the other how to Bellsouth.net Email Login problems so that you could use the account again.
Note that Bellsouth.net email login can only be done on AT&T login portal, this is because of the merge of the two webmails. We will start with;
Bellsouth.net Email Login Steps
This is necessary for the fact that many of you have been using Bellsouth.net login page unaware that it not working.
- To login to the Bellsouth email account, go to, https://currently.att.yahoo.com/
- Click on the Mail option.
- Enter your Bellsouth email address and password.
- Click on Sign In. If you are using your personal device and you don’t want to go through the processes of entering your username and password again you can click on Keep me signed in option.
Now, if you are not able to access your Bellsouth.net email account it means that there are other issues that you need to fix.
How To Fix Bellsouth.net Email Login Problems?
- Using an internet browser on your device, go to https://currently.att.yahoo.com/
- As soon as the page finished loading, you will see a Sign in Button that is located on top of the homepage, click on it and move to the next page
- Among the options, Click Forgot Password. BellSouth. Now AT&T email recovery page will appear. Here you will pass some tests that will confirm that you are the real owner of the account.
- Click the AT&T password recovery option, answer the
- Enter the alternative email if any or registered phone number which must be the one you used during the Bellsouth email sign up
- After you have passed the security test, you can create a new password and confirm it by re-entering on the second field.
- Click Create Password.
You have recovered your Bellsouth email account.
How To Change Bellsouth Email Password
Changing your password and recovering it is not the same, to change your email password you must know the old one, so let’s change it to a different thing.
- Go to the AT&T webmail page and select “Reset my password”
- Enter your username and password
- Then enter old email password and click to Next
- Create a new password
Confirm the password & click save changes.
You have successfully changed your Bellsouth account password.
Other Ways to Fix The Causes of Bellsouth.net Email Not Working Errors
- Reset your password and create a new pin that you can remember
- Update your internet browser or switch to a new one
- Check the settings of your browser
- If you added 2FA the email account, make sure the time is not conflicting
- Clear all the cache on your browser
- Try to use a third-party app to log in to the account.
- If you are using the email app, try using the website
I hope you are able to resolve the problem with the steps above?