Best Battery life is one of the cardinal factors which Smartphone users consider in an Android phone. No matter how beautiful and strong a phone might be, if it has not efficient battery longevity it can’t be said to be a good one. If you ask any heavy user of smartphones what feature he looks at before buying a phone he ‘ll tell you it’s the battery life.
Although battery life is not the only thing that makes a good Android phone, finding out Android phones with the best battery can be a big task. Just as some smartphone users believe that size of a battery determines how long it ‘ll last. You may be making a mistake if you think so. Studies show that the size of the battery doesn’t mean it has the best life.
On the increasing demand for Android phones with the best battery life, giant Smartphone companies are now diving into the production of phones with long-lasting battery life.
Our list of best battery life Android phones may contain phones that are not available in your country. We selected the best Android phones with high capacity batteries from different companies. And we, ll keep updating you as new Smartphone that reserves power comes into the market.
Having an Android phone with the best battery life is awesome but it’s not the only thing you ‘ll look into when buying a new Smartphone. You need to check the features that make a Good Phone, You may with high capacity battery need a smart camera, large storage space, and other features depending on your choice.
Android Phones with Best Battery Life
Before compiling this list of best Android phones with the best battery life we looked at reactions of the users and reviews from top sites.
- Asus Zenfone 6
On the list is Zenfone by Asus. When you talk about Android with long-lasting battery Zenfone must be on the list. The battery size is awesomely 5,000mah and Keeps you all day long. It’s possible that when you search for a list of best Android Phones with the best battery life, the Asus Zenfone will show up.
Beside Zenfone’s long-lasting battery, other great features that keep attracting users of the phone. Most unique among the features is the front camera, Snapdragon 855, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB internal memory.
- Battery: 5000 mAh in-built battery
- 6.4-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB built-in storage, up to 1TB with a memory card
- Dual 48MP + 13MP flip front and back camera
2. Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P30 Pro is another best Android with the best battery life. This phone battery capacity shows the full preparedness of Huawei Company to give its loyalist the best products. Huawei P30 Pro has an outstanding 4,200mah battery size. It’s a phone I can beat my chest that it ll take anyone longer than expected.
In addition to the battery life, Huawei P30 Pro has other amazing features that lovers of quality smartphones ll like. Its camera is the talk of every user, the best camera in the Android horizon.
Huawei P30 Pro Key Specifications
- Battery: 4,200mah non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Screen: 6.47-inch, 19.5:9, 398 ppi (1,080 x 2,340)
- CPU: Kirin 980
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Cameras: 40MP + 20MP + 8MP rear + ToF / 32MP front
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.1
3. Moto G7 Power
Here is a top Android phone from Motorola. It has the same battery size as Asus Zenfone with 5,000mah. It gives natural background and bright pictures. The Moto G7 Power is one of the Android you can trust in the quality.
Moto G7 Power Key Specifications
- 5, 000mah non removable Li-ion battery
- 6.2-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 X 1570 pixels
- Android Pie OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 CPU with 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage space, up to 512GB with a memory card
- 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Splash resistant
- Fingerprint sensor(rear)
4. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is a top Android phone when it comes to features. It’s one of the household names in the phone industry. Unlike some of its predecessors, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus has a longer-lasting battery life that can you use for as long as possible. It has 4,100mah battery size, charges fast combined with other great features.
When you talk about smartphones with the best camera, the Galaxy S10 is unbeatable, and it gives you a clear and natural photo background. You don’t need to panic about the storage space as it has enough space that can contain your files. Unlike Huawei P30 Pro you can get Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus in almost all countries including the U.S.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus key Specifications
- 4,100mAh non removable Li-ion battery
- 6.4-inch, Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 X 3040 pixels (522 PPI)
- Display, HDR10+
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI with 12GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (USA, China, Latin America), Octa-core Exynos 9820 (EMEA)
- 128GB / 512GB / 1TB built-in storage and support memory card up to 512GB
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP tri rear camera and 10MP + 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under Display)
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
5. Xiaomi Mi 9
What amazes me most about Xiaomi Mi 9 is its unique design; you can mirror yourself with the phone. The back looks like stainless. The battery size though not as big as the ones listed above can keep you longer than you expect. It is one of the Android phones that has the best battery life with a 3,300mah non-removable battery size.
Also, Xiaomi Mi 9 is packaged with other super amazing features which make it one of the best Android phones in the market.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Key Specifications
- 3, 300mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
- 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 2340 x 1080 pixels (403 PPI)
- Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 CPU with 6GB/8GB RAM
- Triple 48MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera and a 20MP front camera
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
6. Moto E5 Plus
If you are looking for an Android phone with high battery capacity and a low price look no further, Moto E5 Plus is out to give you that feature. It has a beautiful design with few other Specifications for better Android experience. Moto E5 Plus battery size is big, the type that can keep you longer than expected. Its battery size is 5,000mah, you know what that means now?.
Moto E5 Plus Key Specifications
- 5,000mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
- 6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels (268 PPI)
- Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 CPU with 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, with support for up to 128GB memory card.
- 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Fast Charging
7. Google Pixel 3a XL
You may have heard about Google Pixel 3a XL but yet to have the real feeling of the phone. Google Pixel 3a XL is one of the top Android phones in the market now that has the kind of long-lasting battery you are looking for. The battery size is not as big as some other smartphones but it retains energy for as long as possible. If your concern is other features, you are making the right choice with Google Pixel 3a XL, the camera is super-great and has an impressive design.
Google Pixel 3a XL Key Specification
- Display: 6.0 inches
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Battery: 3,700mAh
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
- Ram 4 GB
- Rear camera: 12.2 MP
8. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is another Samsung line of Android phones with the best battery life. Its size of the battery, 5,000mah summarizes how strong it might be. This phone has incredible features, the camera gives you the best photos with a natural background. It is a 6-inch device and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC with 4GB of RAM and runs on the latest Android version.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Key Specification
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Screen Size 6″ (1080 x 1920)
- Camera: 16MP
- Rear Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating system: Android
- Soc: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- Processor: Octa
There are all available in the market.