Do you use an Android phone? You may not like it when you take hundreds of attempts to customize video the way you would want it to be and it’s giving the desired result. It may have given you concern seeing others share the quality videos they personally edited. What could be the problem? Could be adding another video or brightness or changing the background? But whatever the issue is, it can be solved with the best video editing app for Android. These days most people use android phones. So video apps can be really handy for them. So in this article, we talk about some of the best video editing apps for your Android phone.
Quality Video is one of the major reasons why people spend much money to purchase high definition Android phone. People would want to go for smartphones that can accept all sorts of good video editing app and are capable of making their phones more enjoyable.
Best Video Editing App for Android Free & Paid
Once we got that smartphone and have take videos, collected or downloaded it Online, you can edit them to improve them. You can edit by adding colors and adding text joining videos. Here are the best video editing apps for android.
Maybe you have not noticed that there are many best Android Editing apps. There are some that try to compete with the desktop video editor. Do you have a YoutTube channel, Facebook page or group, Facebook messenger, Tiktok, or WhatsApp account and you want a unique video to share with your fans? Video Editor App for Android can make you stand out of these platforms.
Best video editing apps were once restricted to desktop computers. Now, thanks to impressive performance improvements in mobile devices and apps that take advantage of that power, not only record high-quality videos on your phone, but you can also edit them directly on the same device with much of the control you’d find on a computer.
On both Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store, there is no shortage of video editing apps to choose which many of them are free and others paid.
Best Video Editing App for Android Phone
The apps here are available on Google Play Store, most of them are free and some are combined.
- ActionDirector Video Editor
ActionDirector Video Editor is another long time popular video editor with a good set of features and reliability. It comes with a variety of manual adjustments to let you do things like adjusting the color, brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, and more. This one also comes with text, filters, and other tools like video recorder, video joiner, color, brightness, and many more.
- With ActionDirector Video Editor you can Record video and begin editing right away.
It also lets you go right into editing after you finish recording
- ActionDirector Video Editor as one of the best video editor for Android allows you to add effects videos and make any project come to life
- Thinking of how to add color to your videos, this app lets you apply brightness, contrast, saturation, and adjustments to your satisfaction.
- Do you love Action movies? With this app, you can add speed or Slow-motion to your videos
It also has a feature that enables you to highlight video to replay or rewind
- It allows you to produce, upload, and share Ultra HD 4K video via social networks or messaging apps.
2. Adobe Premiere Rush
Adobe has released a plethora of editing tools for a long period of time now. This video editor has a variety of features to help you do things. You’ll be able to do simple stuff like recording Video, changing background, adding text, colors and you can join another video. The only potential caveat is that some of them require Cloud subscription in order to use all of the features.
The monthly subscription is up to $53.99, it also has a free version with limited features.
Arrange video, audio, graphics, and photos by dragging and dropping. Intuitive tools let you trim and crop videos, adjust audio, enhance color, and add video effects, titles, transitions, voiceovers, and more.
Edit videos using four video and three audio tracks for tons of creative flexibility.
- Built-in professional camera functionality lets you capture high-quality content right from the app and start video editing with no watermarks immediately
- Crop videos for social, including Instagram, and YouTube. Easily resize videos from landscape to portrait to square for different channel
- 100s more free motion graphics templates on Adobe
You Might Also Like To Know: Why You Need To Activate Two Factor Authentication On Your Accounts
FilmoraGo is a long time member of this list of best video editing apps for Android and there are many blogs that list FilmoraGo as a must-have option. We admitted this fact. It’s has a lot more actual editing tools than most and includes the ability to enhance videos with just a selection of the available tools at your convenience.
Some of the other tools include crop, rotate, brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, vignetting, shadow, text. You can add images and another video depending on the project you are working on. It’s definitely worth a record or upload of the existing video.
- With FilmoraGo you can mix Photo and Videos, just go to your phone and import photos and video clips.
- You also can preview clips in real-time and even import videos from Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- You can create a reverse video that looks like a magic trick.
- Create Multiple Fast or Slow Motions in the Same Video!
- It allows you to use the existing or download Themes, more transitions effects, Music, Filters, Overlays and Elements
- FilmoraGo offers support in: English, German, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Nederland, Arabic, and Chinese
- Exports HD videos to your gallery at any time and share your works of art to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Vimeo, Tumblr, and Email, etc.
Its price ranges up to $7.99 and there’s still a free version.
4. InShot Video Editor
InShot Video Editor is a good editing app for Android. This is a new style editor with tons of things like crop, duration, background, Music, Title, Themes, Overlay Elements, etc. Of course, some of them are only available on the free and paid, hence prepare for that. In any case, it does actually edit some Video to your satisfaction. It’s available on Google Play Store. It has the free Free subscription packages that go up to $2.99 per month.
- Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app.
- Crop video and Export it in HD quality. Easy-to-use free movie maker & vertical pro video editor for YouTube.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. Customized video filters and video effects.
- Merge multiple clips into one. It is a free video maker for YouTube, Instagram,Musical.ly,Tik Tok, etc
- Add text on video, many fonts for the text editing.
- Add InShot featured free music, Vlog music, or your own music.
- Adjust video speed with video filters and video effects. Fast/Slow motion full-screen video maker and free video trimmer and movie maker app.
5. Videoshow app
Videoshow app is another popular video editor app that looks like the FilmoraGo app. This app is also known as Video base, It has more than 100 million users, making it one of the best Android Video Editing app. One can use this app as video clips editor, Photo Video Editor, Background Music editor, and useful tools (cut, trim, compress, convert, shoot video, etc.) and having a lot of original effects to add in video, and also share on Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok
- Video Trimmer, Video Cutter, Video Splitter
- Video Merger and Video Joiner
- Add Music, Sound effects and Recorder
- Video Filters and Video Effects
- Text & Sticker
- Video Speed Control
- Video Converter & Photo Slideshow Maker
- Video Cropper
- Flip and Rotate your Video to Your test
- Change video Ratio and background
- Easy to Share to any social network.
KineMaster is one of the best video editing apps. It has rousing success on Android. There are quite many decent features as well. It has a background changer tool, color splash effects, and a range of slider tools like color balance, levels, and curve. Crop, video Joiner, Themes, etc. You can even merge photos and videos together. KineMaster allows you to slow or increase the speed of your Video.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Uses color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
- Enable you to share on social networks like YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, WhatsApp Stories, Instagram Feeds and Facebook messenger Stories
- Reverse your videos and Blend to create startling, beautiful effects
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- Has Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- Has an Asset Store that provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video.
- Speeds control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects to make your video stand out.
It has free and subscription packages Price ($4.99 per month)
When Planning To buy new smartphone consider these 7 Important things that make a smartphone
7. Movie Maker Filmmaker
Movie Maker Filmmaker is gradually becoming a high rated editing app for Android that gives a pretty good to your video. Like KineMaster it focuses more on manual enhancements rather than filters and you have access to many tools both new and existing one that gives you the spirit to properly edit your videos. You can import thousands of clips from all over the world, with a lovely background, and edit them to your test. Movie Maker is totally free.
- Slide to edit, match effects with a just a tap, and easily showcase your work.
- Free timeline editing and cutting anywhere you want.
- Seamless connections, place videos anywhere you wish.
- Sample effects, text, stickers, and music, giving a magical shock to each frame of your video.
- Share your video on all social networks to get attraction from every part of the community.
PowerDirector is definitely an editing app for those who like to play with high-quality effects, adding things like Music, background, crop, and combine as many images and videos together. An unusual feature video Effects for subscribed members, just a click on any of the tools will give you an astonishing video. You can select a number of videos and merge them to one. There is a small selection of editing tools for free users but you’re definitely getting this one for the effects. It’s free to download and use which makes it great for those on a budget.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution
- Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer
- Change background with green screen editor by using chroma key
- You can Create on-screen special effects with a unique mask and blending mode.
Quik is among the best video editing apps for Android. The App is free. It has many tools that can give you the kind of quality video you want. You can change the theme, add background Music, crop, and cut videos to any size. I once used Quik before I purchased my first computer; I enjoyed the tools that I can play around on the App. With Quik you can create, lightly edited videos stitch together to share with friends. You can try the free one first before purchasing the pro version.
- It allows you to add photos and videos together.
- Select theme of your choice.
- Add sound to your video
- Share on different social network community
- Quik works with the GoPro App to bring you QuikStories – awesome videos made automatically with media shot.
VivaVideo is Already a household name in the video world. It is one of the best video editors on the list. It’s no longer new so do expect it to evolve and getting better over time. With VivaVideo on Your Android smartphone, you have access strong suite of editing tools, including all of the basics. The features are similar to FilmoraGo. it comes with many free editing tools like background changer, crop, recording tab, and more!. This is about as pro as it gets on Android. The only downside is that other video editors are getting similar features.
- Video Maker with Song, It’s a Video Joiner App as you can Join videos together with music, edit video with music and photos, add video to video.
- Create blur backgrounds for your videos and photos.
- Add Music to Video
- PRO video effects editor, Glitch effect, Transition effects
- Edit Video for YouTube
- Make videos with photos and any song.
- Save and Share your videos
- Export video in 720p, 1080p and 4K. Best movie maker and video editor with all features.
- Save videos to your phone or share to YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok
11. Funimate App
This list will not be complete without the Funimate video Editor app on it. This App gives wonderful look to your video which is why Pro users have always stick to it. Experts are saying that girls like this App more than boys because it is known for Fun App. Just as the name suggests, you can add some funny things to your videos and you can easily make your video more creative, unique, and enjoyable. The reason for such a huge installation is that this App is available free to install with a lot of good features and has received great ratings on the Play Store.
- Add Cool Video Effect and Create Your Own Effects
- Add Music to your Videos
- Add Emoji, Stickers, and Text to Videos
- Merger, Cut, Trim and Crop Short Videos
- Funimate is designed to make short video loops which are perfect for your musically edits. Use Funimate’s unique effects and impress your Tiktok, Musically follower.
- Shoot fun videos for daily challenges, show your creativity with using video effects, hot music, and get featured to grow your fan base on Funimate.
- You can also Share Videos Privately
That is all we have, for now, We ‘ll keep updating the once there new Video editing app that can offer you the best of quality videos.