If you want to Log in to Bigpond webmail, now known as Telstra Media, you need to possess a Telstra email account. You can create a Telstra account in case you haven’t had one. And it’s really easy to sign up for a new Telstra Media, account. After that, you will have a username and a password, you can sign in to Bigpond.com with both two.
Bigpond email offers you one of the most common forms of communicating with your potential clients and Telstra Media. A professional email address creates a sense of trust, especially if it is from a credible website. This will boost your company’s potential to attract new customers.
Not only is email a great way to communicate for consumers, but business uses email every day to reach new, existing, and future customers. With Telstra you can send and receive email from every part of your transaction. Telstra also gives you free storage space for saving your files.
How to Log in to Bigpond Webmail?
If you aren’t really certain how to access your Bigpond Webmail you don’t need to worry, we will show you step by step how to sign in to your Bigpond webmail.
- Getting started, access to Bigpond website or use this link; https://signon.bigpond.com/login
- Then, you can see the login button on the page, click on it and enter your email address and password. Please enter your email address in the first line of the blank space, you must use the email address you have chosen during the sign up of your account.
- Next, enter the password you have used at your registration in the second blank space. Please make sure that you enter the correct password that belongs to the entered email address.
- Lastly, If you are certain that you’ve entered both your email address and password correctly
- Click the blue Sign in button.
- Congratulations, you have now successfully logged in to your account. It’s really easy to sign in to Bigpond email, isn’t it? It is advisable you use 2-step verification so that your Bigpond Telstra email will be better secured from hackers.
If you have a Telstra Account Executive, please enter your Business ID
When logging in, you can also choose whether Bigpond needs to remember your password for you or not. If you choose yes, it will automatically save your password, and you don’t have to enter it again when you visit your email the next times. This helps you not have to remember your password. However, if other people are also using your computer, they will easily access your account. Therefore, be careful when letting the Bigpond webmail provider remember your password.
How to Fix Bigpond Webmail Login Problem
There are several ways you can resolve Bigpond login issues. To ensure your Bigpond email messages and account settings remain private, change your Bigpond webmail password every few months. Even if you do this, you may sometimes forget your password since it gets changed frequently.
There’s never a bad time to change your Bigpond webmail password. In fact, it’s always good to routinely switch your password for security purposes. Furthermore, you never know when a security breach will occur or if a hacker has compromised your account behind the scenes.
Let’s get started!
Resetting Your Forgotten Password
If you can’t remember your Bigpond webmail password and think you’ve tried every possible combination you can, it might be time to reset it if you ever want to access those precious emails.
- Navigate to Bigpond webmail login page on https://signon.bigpond.com/login
- Enter the email address that you’re trying to access and click “Forgot.” in the password box
- Request a verification code to your linked mobile phone number or recovery email. Bigpond sends this code via a text message or a call to the number linked to your email or sends a recovery link to your email depending on which one you select.
- Enter the code from the previous step into the field.
- You should be able to create a new password and will get prompted once it is successful.
If you no longer have access to that phone number, you’ll have to answer some other security questions. Bigpond relies on email and phone number recovery methods. Bigpond webmail will send your linked recovery email verification code. Enter this code into the field and verify that you are the owner of the email address.
How to Change Bigpond Email Password ?
At some point, you may need to change your Bigpond webmail password, in particular, if you suspect that someone is using your account without your consent. You may also feel that your Bigpond email Telstra password is weak. To change your Bigpond password:
- Sign in to your Bigpond email account.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Select “View account”.
- Click “Change password”.
- Type in your current password, and click “Sign in”.
- Now enter your current password and then the new password, and click “Confirm”.
- To complete the process, click “Next”. You will then receive an email that confirms that you have changed your Bigpond password.
Best Password Practices
A stronger password ensures better security. When you decide to change your Bigpond Telstra email password, make sure it is a strong one, which is it is 8 characters long or more, containing letters in uppercase and lowercase, digits, and symbols.
Also, it is good to use a password manager, which signs you into saved different accounts, and all you would need to do is remember one strong password. Do not share your password or save your password on a public device