BLK app is available on Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS but to download this app you need to have Google or Apple store account – you must be 17 years of age and above to be on BLK.
BLK is an online platform for dating and meeting Black people online for free.
With the help of BLK dating app, you can locate friends of black color online who share your interests. You may set up your first BLK date as soon as you start chatting with them through the app.
The first thing that you’ll need to do is download and install the BLK app for your mobile device. We’ll cover that in this article.
These steps are for devices running the Google Android operating system. We’ll give hints for how the process may differ on devices running the Apple iOS operating system, such as iPads and iPhones.
How to Download and Install the BLK App
1. Start by turning on your mobile device. Then, find the Play Store (App Store on iOS devices) application, and tap it to open it.
2. Once you’re in the Google Play Store (or Apple App Store), you should see a search box in the top-middle of the screen (or the top-right corner on iOS devices). Tap inside it, and then use your device’s (virtual) keyboard to type in “BLK”.
3. Select the app the one that says “BLK
4. Once you find the BLK app, tap the Install button. On iOS devices, you may have to tap the Get button first before the Install button will appear.
If you are asked to log into your Google or Apple account, do so unless you are given the option to skip it or back out. BLK is free to download and use, after all!
5. The Play/App Store will notify you of certain functions on your mobile device that BLK may need to use. If that’s okay with you, tap Accept.
6. After you give BLK the permissions that it needs on your device, it will automatically start downloading.
7. Tap Open when it finishes launching the app.
You can now sign up or log in if you already have a BLK account.