BT Panorama is a platform that gives users one dedicated place to access all the information they need to stay in control of their investments, SMSF, super, and insurance, The BT Panorama mobile app is available on Google Play and Apple Stores.
BT Panorama lets users sign up and login to have access to their services from their account dashboard.
A lot of people find it difficult to login to BT Panorama while many others do not know how to create the account in the first place. If you have created a BT Panorama account, you will know that you can log in to your account on the login page. You can also reset your password on the same page.
For the purpose of guiding you, we have written this post on BT Panorama login to show all BT Panorama users how to sign in to their account in order to fix the difficulties faced during login.
It’s actually quite easy to open BT Panorama account and log in anytime you want to access your profile page.
BT Panorama login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
Meanwhile, before you follow this guide to access your BT Panorama make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access the internet, and with a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection.
Note that you’ll be able to login if you have opened BT Panorama account. You are able to log in if you have BT Panorama account, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, log in, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Sign Up BT Panorama
- Go to BT Panorama official website at https://www.panoramainvestor.com.au
- Fill in your details in the BT Panorama registration form including email address and password).
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to BT Panorama. Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Once you created a BT Panorama account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
BT Panorama Login
- Go to BT Panorama login page by visiting https://www.panoramainvestor.com.au/uam/app/login
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number).
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct.
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by BT Panorama you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Why Can’t I Login BT Panorama?
There can be different scenarios when logging into your BT Panorama seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect.
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it.
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your BT Panorama.
If you try to enter the wrong password into BT Panorama too many times in a row, it will briefly lock your account. You may have to wait a few minutes to try logging in with the correct password again. People who cannot remember their BT Panorama login password have the option of resetting it. All you have to do is click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the BT Panorama sign in page.
Once you enter your email address, BT Panorama will email you a method of changing your password. The Troubleshooting Section of the BT Panorama Help Center can provide some helpful tips if you are still having difficulty logging in to BT Panorama.
How to Reset BT Panorama Password
Are you unable to log in to your BT Panorama account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost BT Panorama password. BT Panorama knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open BT Panorama on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way BT Panorama can find the account where the password is lost.
- BT Panorama gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The BT Panorama site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
BT Panorama allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can login with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
Therefore, if you have any difficulty with managing your BT Panorama, you can use the above steps to access your BT Panorama, reset or fix the login problem. Also, BT Panorama support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.