Application is currently ongoing for young Nigerians who wish to develop and improve their farming skills. 2000 Nigerian youth are to be selected 100 persons from each Local government. So if you have an interest in becoming a commercial Farmer you can indicate by applying now the registration is still on.
The objective of the Buhari Young Farmer Network initiative is to encourage young Nigerians who have the requisite knowledge of farming but are prevented by a lack of startup capital. The FG also through the scheme wants to boost agriculture in the country and diversify the economy.
The registration is free and is done online. You don’t need to pay anyone except you do not know how to operate a smartphone or computer. At the time of writing this post, there no specified date when the registration will end.
Requirements for the Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration
- You must be Nigerians
- You must have a minimum of OND and other required certificate
- Knowledge of how to use the Computer
- Must be goal-driven
- Applicant must be dependable and punctual
- You must have valid means of identification (ID card)
How to Apply for Buhari Young Farmers Network 2020
Firstly, go to the Official website https://www.nalda.ng/naldang/buhari-young-famers-network/. You will be required to fill a form where you should provide the following details;
- Your Full Name (Surname and first name)
- A valid Email Address
- An active Phone Number
- Select your Gender
- Indicate your Marital Status
- Indicate your State of Origin
- Educational background
- Your residential address
- Write your years of job Experience
- Select your Area of interest
- Upload current Passport (jpg only and must be 180kb or lower)
- Review your information and click on Submit.
Once your application is successful, you will receive a message on your Email Address that your Application has been received and is under reviews.
What you need is to bookmark this page as we are going to give you the latest update on the Programme.