Canada Post Employee Login portal is accessible at https://mysite.canadapost.ca/. This online platform is the employee portal of Canada post workers designed for the employees to access their employees’ payroll and benefits.
This portal is for the employees/vendors working with the Canada Post, in which you can access various services like getting payroll information, raising tickets, request leaves, manage employee benefits, and all other stuff offered by the ups to their employees.
Every employee of Canada Post is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. All the active and inactive employees who have Employee ID can be logged into the Canada Post portal. Let’s get started with the login eligibility, requirements, and troubleshooting guide.
Requirements For Canada Post Employee Sign Up
- Employee Type.
- Enrollment Date.
- Last Name.
- Employee ID.
As a registered employee you can Log in to the Employee Services Website by entering your Username and Password and selecting “Sign In”
Canada Post employee login portal is also accessible through the app. download the App to access your pay stub and other frequently used areas of the employee Services Website.
How to Login to Canada Post Employee Account
To be able to login to your Canada Post employee account you need: A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or another device that allows you to access a browser, access a browser, you need an internet connection, User ID of the Canada Post account, and password. If you have a valid User ID and Password, you can sign in to the account by following the below instructions
- Visit the Official Website mysite.canadapost.ca/.
- Select the Language if prompted.
- Enter USER ID and Password.
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to Dashboard.
How to Reset Your Password
If you have tried to access your Canada Post employee and for some reason can’t remember your password and you have also tried all of your older passwords, but are still unable to sign in. The best available option would be to reset your password. Here are the steps to reset your password:
- Go to the Canada Post employee portal at https://mysite.canadapost.ca/ or open the App.
- Click Login link or Sign In or Join link.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email address associated with your Canada Post employee account.
- Click Continue.
- Choose between receiving a verification code via Email or Text.
- Receive verification code
- Enter Verification Code and click Continue.
- Enter and Confirm New Password.
- You may also enter an Account Recovery Phone Number.
- Click Save & Continue. You will receive a Password Changed email from the portal.
Changing Canada Post Employee Password
You can easily update your password if you know what your existing password is:
- Go to https://mysite.canadapost.ca/ in a web browser and log into your account.
- Click “Account & Lists” located in the top toolbar, on the right side of the screen
- Select “Login & security”
- Sign in to your account again to verify your identity
- Select “Edit” next to “Password”
- Enter your old password, as well as your new desired password twice.
- Click “Save Changes”
Don’t forget to secure your account with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)