Facebook is a popular social networking website where one can connect and meet new people around the world. Due to the popularity of Facebook other social media now include the option that allows you to login with Facebook. One of such apps is Chess.com . Here you’ll learn Chess.com login with Facebook.
Chess.com allows its users to log in to accounts with Facebook credentials. It is the best and simplest means to access your account online. We do recommend that if in any app or on any website you have the option to Login with Facebook, then you should use it. This is because it can be a hard task to remember all your passwords but make sure it’s a website you trust.
Chess.com login with Facebook as one of the alternative methods to log into your account, it is mandatory to have an active Facebook account, otherwise, you will not be able to log in to the account with Facebook. You also need to make sure that your Facebook account is active.
Logging in to your online account with Facebook saves your time as it imports all the necessary information like name, date of birth, and so on from your social media account. Now see how to login into your account with Facebook: If you want to learn Chess.com login with Facebook account. These are the steps:
How to Login Chess.com with Facebook
- Locate and launch Chess.com app on your Mobile.
- Then select “Sign in” located on the screen of your phone. You’ll see “Already have an account”
- Then select “Continue with Facebook”.
- It will open the Facebook Homepage.
- Enter your Facebook login details and select “Login”.
- Chess.com will ask you for permission to access your Facebook account’s personal information.
- Tap on Allow
From there you’ll be redirected to your Chess.com profile account page.