Classlife.education is an educational tool that helps to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The purpose of Classlife is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. The Classlife Login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
Classlife login, before you get started learning or creating classes on Classlife, you’ll need to know how to login and the types of accounts you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Classlife Classroom. The account type affects which options are available in the Classroom.
Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have Classlife lesson administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
Student Account: by setting up a student account on Classlife you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Parent Account: This type of Classlife lesson account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
Classlife Login for Students
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to https://www.classlife.education/en/classliferooms/ and log in with your username and password. There are different login options: you can use Google, Facebook, Apple or manually entering an email account.
- At the top, click Join class ‘+’.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue.
How to Login Classlife as Teacher
You can use Classlife app or web to access your account
- To get started go to https://www.classlife.education/ and click Teachers on the screen.
- There are login options: using Google, Facebook, Apple or manually entering an email account.
- Select the option you used while creating the account
- Enter your password and click the Login button below the form.
Classlife Login for Parent
Classlife lets you track your child’s/children’s progress so you can support their individual learning needs.
- To login to the Classlife Parent account, go to the home page and then click on the Parents button. You’ll have the option to login with a Google Account, a Facebook account, or with a username or password. provide the option you used during the registration.
- Type in your password and click on the Login button below the screen.
Classlife Parent account will only be created after your child has created a Student account, you can create a Parent Account using your child’s unique Parent Code. Once you create your Parent Account, you are automatically observing any of your child’s Classes/Groups.
How to Add A Student
To add a student on Classlife, login to your account, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the code to observe your student’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
How to Find Classlife Code
In Classlife you may need to select a class (or create one) and then go to the student tab on that specific class – not the student’s tab on the teacher dashboard. Your class code should be in the student’s section in the upper right corner, under the ‘students’ tab.