It’s actually quite easy to open a Clipchat account and login any time you want to access your profile and messages.
Clipchat login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
However, before you proceed make sure you have a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or any other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app, a good web browser like chrome, and an internet connection. You are able to login if you have Clipchat, you can access the account with your username and password, but if you don’t have the account, below is how to sign up, login, change, and reset your forgotten password.
How to Create Clipchat Account
- Go to Clipchat official website
- Fill in your details in Clipchat registration form including email address and password),
- Tap the “Sign Up” icon below,
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration.
Remember that after signing up you have to verify your email. If you fail to verify your email, during registration you will not have access to Clipchat, Check your email, you will receive a verification email. Open it and click on the link in the email.
Clipchat Account Login
Once you created a Clipchat account you will be provided with a unique username and password to access your account. let’s begin the login process:
- Go to Clipchat log in page. It’s on the same page you created the account.
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your Username, (email or phone number)
- Enter your password. make sure it’s correct
- Click “Log in” on the successful validation by Clipchat you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
Clipchat Login Problems
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Clipchat seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your Clipchat.
How to Reset Clipchat Password
Are you unable to log in to your Clipchat account simply because you lost your password? Not to worry, you can recover your lost Clipchat password. Clipchat knows that people can forget their passwords.
- Open Clipchat on your device, select log in, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
- Select Forgot your password? below the username and password field. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, there will be no way Clipchat can find the account where the password is lost.
- Clipchat gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
- Enter the code if you selected text and have received it or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
- Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
The Clipchat site helps you to reset and retrieve your forgotten password and to confirm your information.
Clipchat allows you to enjoy its services if you have created an account with them. After the account sign up, you can login with the username and password you created during the registration. More also, If you forget your password you can reset it and regain access to the account.
So, if you have any difficulty with managing your Clipchat, you can use the above steps to access your Clipchat, reset or fix the login problem. Also, the Clipchat support service is really great to help you, so you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding their services, login, and more.