If you don’t have a Gmail account, it takes just minutes to create a new Gmail account. With free Gmail account, you can access your email inbox, calendar, tasks, and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection. Gmail is free modern email service from Google. So having a Gmail account allows you to send and receive mails from other mailing sites such as; Outlook, Zoho, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, Yandex mail, GMX mail, AT&T Email etc. Once you sign up for your Gmail account you can enjoy many Google products, like YoutTube, Play Store, Google Drive, online Photo book, Games etc. Here you will been learning how to Create Gmail account by Mobile number and email address.
Key Features Features of Gmail Account
Gmail gives the enough space that can contain your document, it gives you upon creation of the account, 15GB, is that big enough to take much files.
The interface of Gmail account dashboard was changed and made easier for the users. You will notice that the look of the interface was made tablet and mobile-friendly knowing the fact that there are already lots of people who are using these devices in accessing their accounts because they are handy. The interface loads faster and you will not experience troubles when checking your inbox.
There are also lots of features that Gmail offers to their users. You can view, edit, and share files by having an access to Google Docs for free. You can do this anywhere to different devices.
Gmail also allows you to filter your messages and contacts so that with would be easier for you to delete files. There is also a search auto-complete feature that can help you search mails effectively with less effort. This will save you time from locating the message that you wanted to view.
You can even view the conversation that you have had with your friends if ever that you wanted to go back to an important message. If you are worried about unnecessary messages that you receive every day, all you have to do is to unsubscribe using the link button that will prevent you from seeing messages, like for example newsletter of a particular company, in your inbox. There are still more features that you will surely enjoy after creating Gmail account that can provide you convenience when connecting with people.
How to Create Gmail Account
- Visit the Gmail Sign up Page with the URL, www.gmail.com and click on Create account
- Select the kind of Gmail you want to create, if you want a personal account click For Myself, if it’s for business click To Manage my business. This post contains how to create personal account.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Choose a username for your account, i.e. the Email Address name. Note that the username you choose will be the name that others see if you choose to use other Google services like YouTube or Google Docs. Also make sure you did not use a username that has used by another Gmail user.
- Create a password. Type the password again to confirm it is accurate. Choose a strong password to keep your account secured. You have to come up with a password so that you can add a layer of protection to your account and then securely log in to your Gmail account. Since the password is sensitive most of the time, Google requires you n to create a strong password. You can often make a strong password by adding capitalized letter, numbers and characters to your password. The best passwords are more than 8 letters and numbers. Also, you can add an existing address when you sign up as an alternative account in case you lose your password and, Google will email your other account the password to login to the new account. It is recommended that you use alternate characters and a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Enter the month, day, and year of your birthday in their respective space.
Select your gender. This is optional. You may select none of them where you don’t want to be identified by your gender.
- Enter your active phone number. I said active number because Google will send you a verification code through it, and you can also use it whenever you forget your password.
Select your country or region from the drop-down list, most time Google will automatically select your country for you. You have to enter your number with your country code.
- Type in your current email address in the next field.
Then, choose your location from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Next Step button to continue the registration. Read carefully Google’s Terms of Service, after going through it, you are to accept so that the Gmail account will be created. Click on the I Agree button. This will take to the verification stage. A code with which to verify the Gmail address will be sent by Google to your phone.
- Open the message and copy out the code and place it in the field provided. You may choose to receive the code through call.
- Enter the code and click on the Verify button
That’s all; you have created a Gmail account. From the page you can Login to your dashboard and read the first message from Google community.
How to Create Gmail Account with Email Address
Creating a Gmail address account with another email address is simple, what you have to do at the start of the registration is to use your current email address instead of a phone number. Google will then send the verification code to the email address and an alternative link for the same verification. Other procedures are the same. You have to provide your first and last name, date of birth and identify your country.
Gmail Mobile App
You can download install the free Gmail apps for Android and iOS and use your Gmail email address account on your mobile.
The mobile apps include most of the features available with the free online Gmail account, including a focused inbox, sharing capability, swipe to delete and archive messages, and powerful search. You can also view and attach files from your phone and other services without stress.