Zoho Free Domain Email allows you to create a custom account for your company or employees. Generally, Zoho Webmail comapany is an email service provider which organizes large number of online applications to help its members to perform their work online. If you have Zoho account you can work jointly and share ideas with other members. It is free from ads and provides sufficient security over your documents. Many of this email users when asked why they like using Zoho mail said is because of its ads free feature. What you need is to create Custom domain email or standard email account and you will begin to enjoy whole lots of features on the website.
With this post we want to share with you how to create Zoho free domain email and standard account as well as the way to login to your dashboard. So, if you have been looking for how to open the account, you are on the right place now. But before we continue, we want to list out some unique features of Zoho Mail to help you make an informed decision.
Features/Benefits of Zoho Mail
- The applications are free for individual and has fee for some organization
- One of the unique features of Zoho mail is that it is completely free from ads
- The webmail has enough storage system to save your documents
- Zoho email supports DOC file and PDFs, this will enable you to properly organize any file you want to send
- The Website also provides sufficient security for your data
- You can check your mail for all accounts from one unified interface
- In contrast with other mail service providers you can search for messages on Zoho provided you can remember anything that is related to the message
- There is no software upgrade on Zoho mail.
Create Zoho Free Domain Email and Zoho Standard Email Account
- First thing to do is to Add and verify your domain if you already have a domain but if you don’t have, you can buy a new domain with Zoho
- After Adding the domain you Add users and create custom domain email accounts.
- Then Create domain-based email accounts for groups, using distribution lists to allow multiple members to receive emails from common accounts like firstname.lastname@example.org
- At this stage you will configure your domain’s MX records to point to Zoho Email servers, to enable you start getting emails to your domain accounts in Zoho.
- From here you can simultaneously start email migration for your users.
How to Create Zoho Standard Email
- First visit the sign up page at https://www.zoho.com/mail/
- Tap on personal email option to sign up for Zoho personal account
- Create your preferred username. Make sure not to choose a name that has been used by another member
- Create a strong password with at least 8 characters. Be careful not to create a password that can easily be guessed by a third party.
- Then enter your first name and second name on the appropriate field
Provide your valid and active phone number. Re-enter the phone number
- Scroll down and tap on “SIGN UP FOR FREE”. A verification code will be sent to your phone
- Then Open your inbox to see the code, enter it on the box provided for it and tap on Verify.
How To Login Zoho Dashboard
- Fill in your correct email or phone number
- Then provide your password
- Click on Sign In below the page.
With the forgoing steps you create Zoho Free Domain email and Zoho Standard email as well as login the account.
Our comment box is for you to drop question if you have any, we will be glad to give feed back.