Searching for a tutorial on how to delete Houseparty account? You’ve come to the right place. Whether it’s because you think you’ve been spending too much time on the addictive on the House partying app or if you’re trying to cut ties with social life or because of the recent data leak, Deleting or deactivating your Houseparty account is really straightforward.
Houseparty is a social networking service. Like Snapchat it enables group video chatting through mobile and desktop apps. Users receive a notification when friends are online and available to group video chat. On average, users spend approximately 1hr a day on the app in a group or one-on-one live video.
Getting started, you’ll have to choose which of the two different ways you’d like to take your Houseparty account.
How to Delete Your Houseparty Account permanently on Android & iPhone
You can delete the Houseparty account permanently. When you delete your account your live online will be gone for good and you won’t be able to reactivate the account or retrieve any of the data within it. In addition, you won’t be able to sign up again with the same Email or add the same username to another account.
You Might Like: How to Locate Your Missing iPhone
Deactivate your Houseparty account temporarily. When you deactivate your account, your online live appearance will be hidden and you won’t be able to get a notification when someone is online, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left. This is the right option if you don’t want to be removed entirely from the service for whatever reason.
However, before deleting your Houseparty account, we would suggest taking a few moments to retrieve all your important personal details if any. This may Include the video you saved on your account and all other data linked to your email account
How to DeleteHouseparty Account on iPhone
- Locate and Open Houseparty on your iPhone.
- Once the app opens, you’ll see a smiley icon on the left side of your iPhone screen, tap on it.
- Tap the gear icon on the top-left. This will open the Settings category.
- Then, Scroll down and tap Privacy.
Tap Delete Account. This is the last option on the Privacy menu.
- To finally delete Houseparty Account, you have to confirm your action.
- Tap Yes in the confirmation window, and continue to the next page where you’ll Provide your Houseparty Account login credentials.
- Enter your password then tap OK. Confirm that you really want to delete the Houseparty Account
- Tap Delete. Wait a few seconds, your account will be deleted
Way To Delete Houseparty Account on Android Phone
Since Houseparty does allow Android users to Delete their account on the app, you have to send messages to request the deletion of your Houseparty Account, this you’ll contact Houseparty support through its email address.
- Locate and Open any of your email apps on your Android phone, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, GMX Mail, etc
- Compose a New message and address it to Houseparty
- Enter on the subject: Request to Delete Houseparty Account
- Enter email@example.com in the recipient’s box.
Then come to the body and write your message, stating reasons why you no longer want to be a member of the Houseparty.
Your full account details are required as well, so you need to enter the following details;
- Your full name
- Email Address
- Houseparty App Username
- Your phone number
Upon receiving your request, Houseparty will delete your account, this they will confirm by sending a message to your Mail that your account has successfully deleted.
Deleting Houseparty Account on Desktop
There is no different way of deleting the Houseparty account on a Desktop. You can follow the procedures used for Android or iPhone to remove the account.
To delete the Account using your Desktop, go to houseparty.com and provide the necessary detail, just you did when using a phone to delete it.