Want to Delete Letgo Account or subscribe from the emails, there few things you will have to do. You can delete the account with PC or mobile phone, your device doesn’t matter, what you need is to follow the required steps. Maybe you no longer want to support Letgo’s business practices or its frequent Newsletters. Maybe you simply no longer use Letgo and want to remove your sensitive financial information from the Internet. Whatever the reason you have, it’s not a bad idea to delete your account.
However, you note that it most times takes time before the account would be removed permanently from the website. So you’ll need to have patience.
In addition, after you delete Letgo account you’ll lose access to basically everything. Any open orders will be canceled. You won’t be able to return purchased items for a refund or replacement. The goods you purchased will be gone and your data erased from the website. You may reconsider this decision before you proceed with the instruction shared below on deleting the shopping account.
You May Also Read; Likee Web Login | Likee Sign up | 15 Likee Password Safety Tips
How to Delete and Cancel your LetGo Account
There are two basic ways of deleting the Letgo account; you can delete it through the website and by sending an email to the support team.
- Getting started, it requires you to visit the website on its official URL www.letgo.com and login to the account you want to delete. It is that you are logged in else you can’t delete the account.
- Once you sign in, click on the profile picture, it is located in the upper right corner of the page
- Then, select “Help” from the options on the screen
- Click on “Technical support & error report” This option is below the page
- Select “Edit or delete profile” as a subject in the contact form and compose your message
- After composing the message click Send
- You will need to wait for the Customer Service support team to reach once it deletes the account.
How to Delete Letgo Account link Through Sending Email
Letgo account delete by this method doesn’t require signing in to your Letgo account, what you simply need is the email address which to sent the mail.
- To delete your account, write a message and send it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Subject of the mail should be “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Then write on the body of the email a message telling the website that you want to delete your Letgo account permanently.
Your message may look like this sample
I with the account name, James and email address, James44@gmail.com humbly request that you remove my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are;
Name; James Wilson
Phone Number; 12345678
Email Address: James44@gmail.com
- After you send the message wait for some hours you will receive a mail-in your inbox confirming that your account has been deleted from the company.
How to unsubscribe from Letgo emails
This is not hard like deleting the account, you simply need to log in to your email address and open any message that was sent to you by Letgo company.
Scroll down after you opened the message and click on the Unsubscribe link. It is often at the bottom of the message.