Last updated on June 28th, 2020 at 09:03 am
Although our old photos remind us of our past but maybe embarrassing sometimes can. Many of us don’t like to keep old Facebook Pictures for long. Some may for one reason or the other want to delete old or newly posted picture from their account.
It doesn’t matter how it happened, but you need to find out how to delete posted Facebook picture from your account. An image of you that is at best, unflattering; and at worst, career-ending, popped up on Facebook feeds. And anytime someone searches for you online they’re immediately met by this photo that discredits you.
So here you are, frantically trying to figure out how to get your picture off Facebook. While you probably feel devastated, don’t worry, we’re here to help you. Fortunately, there is an easy way to delete mass Facebook photos “remove using the appropriate processes.
However, there’s no single way to select and delete a posted picture on your Facebook account, you have to do it one after the other.
On another note, I recently discovered that it is not the intention of some Facebook users to keep their Old pictures or any photo they found unworthy, but simply because they don’t know how to remove a Facebook picture from their profile. In respect to the issue, this post teaches you ways to remove pictures that you no longer need on your Facebook album. It’s just simple once you can log in into your account
The system is easier now than it was before. Once you log in and open your photo album the remaining parts are the minor cases.
But before you proceed to delete old posted Facebook picture from your profile, note that you can’t recover it once it has been deleted.
How To Delete Posted Facebook Photo From Your Profile Album
- Login to your account
- Tap on your profile picture, name or the three horizontal line on the top right of the page.
- Tap on photos to open all the pictures.
- On the page you will see Photos of you, Profile Photos, Mobile Uploaded, Timeline photos, Untitled Album, and the Album you created.
- Choose where you want to remove the picture from and tap the one to be removed. Doing so will enlarge the picture.
- Tap on the three (3) dots on the top right side of the page.
- Then, tap delete. Confirm that you want to remove the picture by tapping OK. From there the picture will be removed from your account.