Although our old photos remind us of our past but maybe embarrassing sometimes can. Many of us don’t like to keep old Facebook Pictures for long. Some people may for one reason or the other want to delete photos from Facebook account of their own.
Deleting photos from your Facebook account may not be the problem but how to delete it with nobody knowing that you did. Well, the account is yours, and Facebook has many features that allow you to maintain a private lifestyle. You can remove photos from your profile and your friend won’t know about it.
The only time your friends will notice any change you made on your profile is when you upload a photo or publish a post on your wall, this is if want to them to know about it, you have the option not to make your update private.
What am trying to say is that whenever you delete photos from Facebook nobody will know except if it is your profile or cover picture. I do change my old photos whenever I think they are no longer relevant.
So, if want to remove any photo you no longer need on your account, you need need to know how to delete the pictures from Facebook. It’s pretty simple when you understand the easy way to do it.
In some cases, it gives bad feelings that an image of you that is at best, unflattering; and at worst, career-ending, popped up on Facebook feeds. And anytime someone searches for you online they see this photo that discredits you.
Once you have got bad reactions from your friends you try to figure out how to get your picture off Facebook. You probably feel bad about it, don’t worry, we’re here to help you, and there is an easy way to delete your photos from your Facebook account.
However, there’s no single way to select and delete a posted picture on your Facebook account, you have to do it one after the other.
On another note, I recently discovered that it is not the intention of some Facebook users to keep their Old pictures or any photo they found unworthy, but simply because they don’t know how to remove a Facebook picture from their profile. With respect to the issue, this post teaches you ways to remove pictures that you no longer need on your Facebook album. It’s just simple once you can log in into your account
The system is easier now than it was before. Once you log in and open your photo album the remaining parts are the minor cases.
But before you proceed to delete your Facebook photos, note that you can’t recover it once it has been deleted.
Step By Steps To Delete Photos From Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Tap on your profile picture, name, or the three horizontal line on the top right of the page.
- Tap on photos to open all the pictures you have saved in your photo library.
- On the page, you will see Photos of you, Profile Photos, Mobile Uploaded, Timeline photos, Untitled Album, and the album you created.
- Choose where you want to remove the picture from and tap the one to be removed. Doing so will enlarge the picture.
- Tap on the three (3) dots on the top right side of the page.
- Then, tap delete. Confirm that you want to remove the picture by tapping OK. From there the picture will be removed from your account.
That is it, have deleted a photo from your Facebook account and you are not getting it back.