Walgreens is an American Pharmaceutical company. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. On this page, we show exactly how to delete your Walgreens account. Depending on your reasons for deleting your account, you might want to have things done as quickly as possible. The good thing is that Walgreens allows you to delete your account in a few simple steps.
Once you create a Walgreens prescription account and you’ve decided that you want to stop using it, you can delete your account in just a few clicks on the right buttons:
How to delete your account on the Internet Browser:
The easiest way to achieve this is by logging into your Walgreens account in a web browser either on desktop or mobile as all the options appear as soon as you log in.
- Visit the Walgreens official page, which can be accessed by going to Walgreens.com
- Log in by entering your Walgreens username and password on the login form.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Settings.
- Then click Account
- Select Delete Account.
- Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Click on Continue.
Once you’ve done this, your Walgreens account will be deactivated. Keep in mind that once you complete these steps, your Walgreens account won’t be deleted right away. It’ll be deactivated for few days, during which time you’ll have the option to reactivate your account before it’s permanently deleted. You’ll also receive an email to your contact address confirming the deactivation.
How to delete your account on the mobile app:
- Now, log in to your Walgreens account using the mobile app.
- Click your profile Placeholder and select Settings from the menu.
- Below your username, select Account.
- Click Deactivate your Account.
- Read the messages and select Deactivate.
- You’ll be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone. Unfortunately, you can’t delete your account permanently from the Walgreens app, you have to follow the steps above.
Another way to delete your account is to contact Walgreens support and if you want to get it done as soon as possible, you’re going to visit the support page.
- Scroll to the Help & Support Centre by clicking on the Setting & Privacy.
- Then, select an option relating to account delete, tell them what your issue is by sending them a message saying “I want to delete my Walgreens account” and then press submit.
- Login Help & The General Requirements for Accessing All Accounts
- How to Enable 2FA on All Your Accounts
How to reactivate your Walgreens account
- Go to the Walgreens website on your Desktop, Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Click Log In.
- Log in with your old Walgreens username and password.
- Click Yes when Walgreens asks if you’d like to reactivate your account.
- Click OK.
- Walgreens will send you an email when your account has been reactivated. When it has been, Log In to the account.
Once you have deleted your account, your prescription and photo orders are automatically canceled.
If you want to permanently delete your Walgreens account, then wait 30 days. After that time period, your account will be removed from Walgreen’s website and you’ll no longer be able to reactivate it back.