This page is about how to login to your Discover com account and credit card. This login portal on the Discover website is only for cardholders with an activated account. If you don’t have an account yet, you will need to create one for free.
Discover is a good credit card company because it provides cards for people of all credit levels, and all of them have $0 annual fees and $0 foreign transaction fees. Discover has cards for people of all credit levels. The Discover cards do not charge annual fees or foreign transaction fees.
Apart from this tutorial, there is helpful article on Discover website on how to log in to your account. This helps you to always check your scores with ease, make some changes to your credit card when needful, access your credit card last activity and whole history with your mobile phone, attempt credit card activation, and have your card access at your fingertips.
How to Login Discover com
The Discover credit card enables you to manage your account online, it is very simple to use. Your account is always available and accessible provided that it was created on the official page. Nothing has the right to breach you from opening your account at the Card official page as it is the platform for logging in to Discover com credit card.
The card login is simple with your card user ID and password. If you login, you will be able to track your card 24/7, make online payments and pay bills online
- Go to the homepage Discover.com and tap on the “Login” button located at the top right of the screen. After you are navigated to the ‘Login’ page
- Enter your Username and Password in the login form below and click “Login” tab to access your account.
Discover com Login without Password
Go through this section that is clearly illustrating how to log in to Discover com account without a password. Before we proceed, have in mind that it is not possible to log in to Discover credit card account without a password. That password you are deviating from is the passkey of the account. So, if a user is not able to get it, no entrance.
Want to prevent unauthorized access to your Discover account? read this, How to Enable 2FA on All Your Account.
Discover Card Bill Payment Online
Log in to your Discover com online account. Click the “Make a Payment” button and enter the payment amount and the info about the account from which the payment will be withdrawn.
Discover Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Discover bill any time by calling the customer service on 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683). Discover has no pay-by-phone convenience fee.
- Payments submitted before midnight Eastern Time (ET) will be credited to your account that day, except for payments made on the cycle date. Payments made on your cycle date submitted before 5:00 p.m. ET will be credited as of that same day
- Same day payments submitted before 5:00 p.m. ET can be canceled until 5:00 p.m. ET that same day. Same day payments submitted after 5:00 p.m. ET but before midnight ET can be canceled until midnight of that same day
- Payments scheduled for a future date will be credited to your account on the date selected. Future scheduled payments can be canceled until 5:00 ET of the scheduled date.
Forget your Discover Account Password?
The card user who can’t remember their password and thus cannot access their account will have no other option than to recover the password. To recover the forgotten password, click the link “Forgot your Password” located below the “Login In” section. You will be directed to a new page where you need to your account Username or email address to reset the password.
Benefits of Discover Card Payment Account
If you are like me, your decision to apply for Discover Credit Card will base on the benefit you will enjoy from it. The more benefits from using the card will propel you to apply for such credit card, Discover Credit Card is among such credit card.
- You can use the card for making purchases online
- While using your Discover Credit Card for Payment you earn discounts and cash backs
- As a user, there is no need to pay an annual fee; the credit card is annual charge fee-free
- Every user of Discover Credit Card enjoy the easy application process
Discover Credit Card Application Requirement
This card is not for everybody, it is only available for those that meet up the requirements. Once you have them (Requirement) you can apply for Discover Credit Card. Here is the list of it requirement.
- You need a valid Social Security Number
- You must be 18 years and above before you can apply for the credit card
- You need to have a clear credit report
- Users must be at least 18 years of age
- The user must have a valid Social Security Number.
Apply for Discover Credit Card
You have run through the benefits of using this credit card, you are familiar with application requirements or prerequisites. Our next line of action is to guide you through the Discover Credit Card application process.
If you have been searching on how to apply for this card, you are very lucky; everything you need to complete your registration is in this article. You only need to read and apply them, here we go:
- You need to visit the website for the application Discover.com credit card account.
- On the home page, click on the menu
- Then scroll down and click on Apply Now! Button
- On the application form, you are to provide or enter the following information
- Full name of the applicant
- Email address
- Phone number
- Name of the person whom the phone bill is sent to Home address
- Years of Stay at the address
- City and State
- Zip Code, Residence Status, and Monthly Housing payment
- Now provide your identification and employment information, these include, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Citizenship, and state of
- the applicant Credit history, Driver’s License Name, Job status, and position, Job Source of income, Employer address, City and State of work,
- Zip Code and Total monthly income
- Scroll below and complete the remaining part of the form, these include
- Reference of nearest relative not staying with you, Full name of the relative
- Others are Address and phone number, City and State, Zip Code, Print Electronic Consent.
- Now go ahead on the same page and create login details and answer a few security questions to set your account.
- Finally, click the Continue button at the end of the screen to receive your credit decision in a minute.