Discovery Education is designed to help teachers and students to communicate and collaborate, manage assignments paperless and stay organized online. There are two main types of accounts on Discovery Education Online learning, they are Teacher’s and student’s accounts. Here you’ll learn how to login Discovery Education for students, but before we continue, these are the features of this learning platform.
- Easy to use and accessible from all devices.
- Discovery Education is user-friendly.
- Your documents are saved online.
- Speeds up the assignment process.
- You have the ability to go paperless and stop worrying about printing, handing out, or even losing your learners’ work.
As a Discovery Education student you can complete online class activities at home and post student work by using Discovery Education Class App. If you are a computer user you can login as a student from the website. while as a parent you can use the parent app to view your child’s work and announcements sent by the teacher. However, parent accounts cannot respond to activities or post directly to a student journal.
The Discovery Education mobile app also lets you view your assignments and submit work from the app and take pictures of your work and submit the images.
Discovery Education students using tablet or phone devices for home learning will need to download the class App onto their device. Discovery Education class app is available on the Google Play Store and App Store. This is where you’ll download the latest version of the app for free.
Discovery Education Login for Students with Code
- Collect student code from your teacher
- Go to the Discovery Education Class app and select ‘I am a student’.
- Enter the code your teacher gave you or scan the individualized QR code.
The Discovery Education login code is designed for students that are members of classrooms with shared devices. No usernames/passwords are required. Students login to their accounts using the QR Class Code or Text Class Code.
Discovery Education Login with Email
- Visit Discovery Education website with your browser or open the app on your phone.
- After the page opens, select ‘I am a student’
- Enter the email address that you used to sign up for the account
- Type in your password and click ‘Login’
If you can’t login to your Discovery Education student account with email you can login with your home learning code. The Discovery Education home learning codes allow students to access Discovery Education class, view their journals, add posts, complete assignments, and receive class announcements from their teachers.
I forgot my Discovery Education password! If you changed the password and now don’t remember it and can’t log in, inform your teacher and they will request it to be reset.