Edpuzzle is an educational tool developed to simplify communication, collaboration, distributing, and grading assignments online. The main aim of Edpuzzle is to provide a peer-to-peer learning platform for students, parents, and teachers to ask and answer homework questions. The Edpuzzle.com login page is created for teachers, students, and parents to access their accounts.
Before you get started learning or creating classes on Edpuzzle.com, you’ll need to know how to Login and the types of account you can log in to. There are three types of accounts you can use to access Edpuzzle Classroom. The account type affects which options are available in Classroom.
Edpuzzle Teacher Account: this type of account is set up by a teacher or the school. Teacher account lets you create classes and manage your students. The site will have Edpuzzle Classroom administrator who controls some settings at a class-wide level. It is the only account type that allows sending guardian or parent emails.
Edpuzzle Student Account: by setting up a student account Edpuzzle you can attend classes online with a code that will be given to you by your classroom teacher. It is the one account that can be used for all of your classes as a student.
Edpuzzle Parent Account: This type of Edpuzzle account is set up by parents to monitor the performance of their child. Parents play a very different role in the online classroom. Parents can view the messages sent by their children, assignments submitted, marks, and certain teacher announcements with a Parent account.
Edpuzzle.com Login for Teacher/Parent
You can use Edpuzzle app or web to access your account
- Go to https://edpuzzle.com/content or open the app.
- Click Login located on top of the page
- Type in your correct username and password
- Click Login.
How to Login Edpuzzle for Student
- Obtain a Code from your teacher
- Go to Edpuzzle.com and log in with your username and password
- At the top, click Join class or ‘+’.
- Enter the class code from your teacher and click Join.
If the code is unlocked, you will then see the Class your teacher created in the left side panel. If it’s locked, you’ll be placed into an approval queue
How to Add A Student
On the Edpuzzle homepage of your account, select “Add a Child” on the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can go into your Account Settings, click the “Student” tab on the left panel, then select “Add Student”. Type in the Parent Code to observe your child’s account. Repeat for any other students you need to add to your account.
Edpuzzle Helpful Links
- Edpuzzle Home: https://edpuzzle.com/
- Edpuzzle Sign Up: https://edpuzzle.com/signup
- Edpuzzle Login: https://edpuzzle.com/profile
- Edpuzzle Benefits: https://blogs.stockton.edu/futureteacher/2019/11/02/pros-and-cons-of-edpuzzle/
- Edpuzzle Pros and Cons: https://blogs.stockton.edu/futureteacher/2019/11/02/pros-and-cons-of-edpuzzle/
- Edpuzzle for Kindergarten: https://blog.edpuzzle.com/edtech/edpuzzle-for-elementary-students/
- How to use Edpuzzle for Students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYhLEMfgRpE
- Edpuzzle on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edpuzzle.student&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Edpuzzle on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/edpuzzle/id919598209.