Facebook Avatar Link is not going to be the normal Avatar we regularly use as Facebook has rolled out new customizable avatar for its users. If you really need to make a cartoon of yourself you can now use Facebook avatar link with the newly released feature avatar. It expresses your mood in clear and more understandable images. Once you are able to create a personalized avatar you can use it on social media, comment on the blog, and other platforms where you may need them. It gives you access to express yourself as a cartoon character version.
Facebook Avatar Link
Facebook avatar link is the link with which you can create and your customize, it’s a directional link to all the features you need to make a unique cartoon image of yourself. It takes a shorter time to create as you can preview and make corrections in question seconds.
It took me just 5 minutes the day I created my Facebook avatar, this is because I had no prior knowledge of how to put together the features. My friend who was not aware that Facebook has released its avatar was amazed at the sight of my avatar.
The beauty part of the Facebook avatar is that it can be used on other social media platforms. I know you must have stumbled on highly impressionable cartoons online and wondered how it came about, it goes no farther than a Facebook new avatar. The avatar can be transformed with a variety of faces, hairstyles, and outfits, you have unlimited choice to make.
They are similar to Bitmoji, Zapeto, and Apple’s Memoji avatars. In addition, you can also use your Facebook avatar link as a sticker in other apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
Facebook avatar is not a separate app that can be downloaded. It is connected to the Facebook lite app. The Facebook avatar creator app is an attached feature or you can find it after logging in to your Facebook account. Just keep an eye on the latest feature. Currently, it is only available in the United States, and will soon be available to other countries. You can get to create yours easily. The instruction below is how you can use the Facebook Avatar link to create and edit your avatar.
Facebook Avatar Emoji on the App
The Facebook avatar creator app can be used on both your Android and iOS devices as well as PC.
How to Find Avatar on your Facebook Account
- Open the Facebook app or go to the Facebook site facebook.com or m.facebook.com, and log in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon which is the three grid lines. It is available to mobile devices at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on the See more Option from the menu. You should see the Avatar option.
- Tap on Avatar and start to create a cartoon of yourself
Facebook avatar just as I have explained at the beginning of this article is a new feature launched by Facebook to make social media more exciting enjoyable. Once you create an avatar you can take them to use on Facebook comments, stories, and messenger.
Uses of Facebook Avatar
- Using Facebook Avatar to chat with your friends makes it more exciting and fun.
- The Facebook avatar helps to improve the Facebook app by making it an updated version, bringing to it the latest drivers, system utilities, security software for users.
- It helps users provide a better and enjoyable experience to the Facebook application.
- It allows Facebook users to express themselves in a cartoon form.
- The Avatar is also be used in other social applications once you have created one.
Create Your Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar is easy to create. This creating process can be done on both android and iOS devices. I will be providing you with the basic steps to creating your avatar. It takes no less than a minute to make yours. The requirement is that you must have a Facebook account.
If you already have a Facebook account you can skip to how to use the Facebook Avatar link to create an Avatar of yourself.
How to Create a Facebook Account
- Open the Facebook app or go to the Facebook website with your favorite browser.
- Click or tap on Sign up.
- Fill in the required information which includes your first name, last name, and gender, date of birth, email, and phone number.
- Provide a well-secured combination of numbers and alphabets as your password.
- Click or tap on next.
- You will be required to verify your account using the code sent to your number or email.
- Lastly, you will have to set up your account which will make it ready to be used. Don’t forget to set 2FA to your account to avoid it being hacked
How to Create your Facebook Avatar
As soon as you have signed up a new Facebook account, you can now freely create your Facebook avatar which is easy to do. These the simple stages you will pass in order to create your Facebook avatar. The same I did when I created mine.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account using either your username or email and your password.
- Tap on the menu icon. (You can get the menu icon on mobile devices at the bottom right corner).
From the menu listed options, tap on “See More”
- Tap on “Avatars”.
- Then you will tap “Next” to get started.
- Chose a perfect skin tone that best fits you and tap on “Next”.
- From the next section, you will customize the looks of your avatar by selecting through your suitable hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Once you are done customizing your avatar, tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then tap on “Next”.
- Lastly, Tap on “Done”.
How to use Facebook Avatar
To use an Avatar in a comment, you’ll need to tap on the smiley face icon in the comment section. From there, you’ll be able to see all the options for your Avatar stickers, which are like a mix of emojis and your Avatar. So, you could share a sticker where your Avatar has heart-eyes or is holding a “Congrats” sign.
To share it on your feed or profile picture, you’ll need to go to your Avatar using the any of the same methods you can use to create one (e.g. the comment composer, from the Bookmarks in your Facebook Menu, or from another Avatar sticker). Once you’re back on your Avatar, tap on the arrow icon on the top right corner.
You’ll see the option at the bottom, “Share it as a profile picture,” or “Share it on feed.” When you select, “Share it on feed,” you’ll be able to choose from three poses for your Avatar, before opting to share on your Story, status, or profile picture.
You can also send your Avatar when using Messenger. Select the smiley face icon, which is next to where you type your message in the comment composer, and you’ll see the “use Avatars as stickers” option. From there, you can send your Avatar in any of your messenger conversations.