There is a number of reasons why you have Facebook Avatar not working problem. The major reason is that the feature is currently available in few countries like the US, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Canada including India. If the feature is available in your country and you can’t create the Facebook Avatar, it means that you need to check out and fix the errors I listed below.
Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Facebook app otherwise you will see Facebook Avatar not working error.
You may solve the Facebook Avatar not working issue by using these methods below.
- Clear Cache and Data of your Facebook App.
- Go to your mobile app store and download Hola VPN
- Go to your Phone Settings, and change your region to the USA from timezone.
- Locate and open the Hola VPN app and select the USA
- Login to Facebook using Hola VPN.
- Go to Facebook Menu
- Select the “See More” option and tap on “Avatars”.
- Locate and click on the “Next” button
- Then tap on the “Get Started” button. Customize the Avatar the way you want, and after tap “Done”
Once you have created your avatar, you can match it to your physical appearance and choose how you want the Avatar to appear.