Ulta credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and offers some extra benefits on Ulta purchases. This includes 20% off your first purchase, and it doesn’t charge you an annual fee. The Ulta Mastercard rewards you for purchases made in another place. Ulta Credit Card has different methods of payment.
The Ulta credit card payment options are the different options the card users have to pay for their purchases. The arrangement is to make it more convenient for customers. With the Ulta credit card, you can shop for your purchases online or at Ulta stores. Similar to other credit cards, interest charges apply to balances not paid in full by the end of the month or promotional period. Plus, if you don’t get your payment in on time, late payment fees may apply.
If you registered for an Ulta credit card, not only will you have the option of paying off your purchases over time, you’ll also get added benefits, including promotional offers. To avoid interest in your other purchases, you’ll want to pay off your balance every month. At the very least, you should make the minimum payment on time to avoid late fees. You enjoy the following benefits if you have an Ulta credit card.
- Monitor your earnings each day on your account statement.
- With the credit card, you can now make transfers online.
- Accessing your card becomes much easier through an online platform.
- You can change your card details when you wish such as changing your email address and password.
- It helps you to avoid the risk involved in carrying bulky cash since it’s done online.
- You earn extra benefits on purchases.
It’s important to know which bank issues your card before trying to make an Ulta credit card payment, to enable the right lender to receive the payment. Here’s a guide on making your Ulta credit card payment.
How Do I Make Ulta Credit Card payment?
Ulta credit card payments can be made online, by mail, in stores, and by telephone. Here’s the guide on each method.
How to Make Ulta Credit Card Payment Online
You have to sign up for Ulta Credit Card, if don’t have an account already, do this by visiting the credit card issuing bank website, you’ll find an online form for the Credit Card application, and after which you provide fill out in the form all the needed information which includes: a Social Security number, Zipcodes. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment. Then, choose a username and password.
- Login to the account with the username and password you created during registration.
- Select “Payments,” and enter your bank’s name and routing number and the bank account number you want to use to pay the bill. You can also pay with a debit card.
- Make at least the minimum payment for that billing period.
- The first online Ulta bill payment takes a little longer time than the subsequent. You’ll need to wait for a minimum of two days for the online credit card payments to complete. However, you won’t be charged a late fee if you make your online payment by 6 p.m. on the due date.
Ulta Credit Card Payment by Phone
Another means you can make Ulta Credit Card payment is with your phone. You only need to call the representative through the Customers Care number. It doesn’t call for you to have a smartphone. Your card information should be handy for a faster transaction. Get your phone and dial the number below.
- Press 866-257-9195.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number or Social Security number when prompted.
- Follow the voice instructions to talk with a representative in respect to the payment you want to make.
How to Make Ulta Credit Card Payment by Mail
Ulta Credit Card Payment by Mail is also an option you may choose for transactions with Ulta. Distance may be a factor in mail payment and you have to wait for at least two days from the day of sending the mail. You’ll prepare a check payable to Comenity Bank. Here are the steps to follow in order to make a successful payment:
- Now, address checks payable to Comenity Bank by writing your card account number on the check.
- Arrange the mail in an envelope and sent it to the Comenity Bank address:
- PO Box: OH – 659820.
- San Antonio TX, 78265-9120.
Ulta Payment in the Store
If you make payment in the Store you’ll receive delivery of the goods immediately once it is successful. You’ll meet the shop representatives face to face. You may even go with cash if you don’t want to pay with your credit card. This option is good if you prefer the assurance of face-to-face interactions when paying credit card bills. So, visit the Ulta store and make your payment using cash, a check or your debit card.
You can also make an Ulta payment by using the app. The app helps you to exert more control of your account as it allows you to make transactions on the go with your mobile phone. If you don’t have the app already installed on your phone, go to your phone store (Apple or Playstore) and download the card app. The app will enable you to make payments at your convenience time.
See Also: How to Manage Your Way2go Credit Card
E9et nor any author on this site is not affiliated with Comenity Bank and will not ask you for your credit card detail. We strongly advise against sharing your card details with anyone as that may cost you all your money. Always go to the company that issued your card whenever you need help on sensitive issues relating to your card.