Allegiant credit and debit card are issued by Bank of America. The card can only be used by those who meet the requirements. You use the card to make basic transactions online and offline. My like for credit card transactions is that Using it is a more secure alternative to using cash or debit to make purchases. Also with the credit card, you can receive bonus reward points or miles that can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, merchandise, statement credits, or checks. Here you will learn how to login and manage your Allegiant Credit Card.
You will have an Allegiant Credit Card login error when you use invalid information to access the account. We have had fewer complaints from those who use the exact username and password. This shows that the issuer of the card, Bank of America is doing everything possible to ensure that your credit card account is safe. Hence, below is how to login to your Allegiant Credit Card.
Allegiant Credit Card Login
To make payment online with Allegiant Credit card, first, you have to go to the website and login to your account
- To login to your Allegiant Credit Card, visit this link, https://www.bankofamerica.com/. This will take you to the homepage where you will see the login button
- Click on the Login option, and Enter your Username and password.
- Confirm the information you provided and then, click “Login”
If you entered your Correct Allegiant Credit Card login ID you will be taken to your dashboard where you will manage all the payments you have made. If you forgot your User ID, click the Forgot User ID button, it is below the login page. You will pass the security check before you recover your account. After the check, create a new password and login from there. You can use the customer’s service if you have further inquiries to make. Here are the services you can get from the representatives.
Bank of America Customers Service
- The customer’s service agent helps you to activate your new card.
- The user also recovers their forgotten PIN from the center.
- Issues of card stolen or card lost is reported and resolved.
- Track your card status after an application has been made.
- Check Balance & Confirm deposits.
- Keep a statement of your transactions.
For those of you who do not have an Allegiant Credit Card account, creating the account is not difficult once you have your account number and a valid email address with you.
How to Apply for Allegiant Credit Card
- Go to the site, and click on the ‘Enroll’ button.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your email address and follow the onscreen guide to complete the registration. Don’t forget to create a strong password.
For you to keep track of your account on the go, you will download the app on your mobile phone store. It is available for Android users on the Play Store and in Apple Store for iOS users. The app will help you to activate your new account, change your PIN, manage your notification preferences, view your transaction history, check balance & confirm deposits.
The card is used where all CC and debit accounts are accepted such as grocery stores, gas stations, healthcare offices, drug stores and pharmacies, restaurants, and department stores.
Benefits of having an Allegiant Credit Card
- The Allegiant Credit Card helps you to quickly make your transactions
- Free account information and customer service 24 hours a day.
- You can make a withdrawal or deposit at any time.
- It saves you the stress of carrying money to the bank.
- It is a secured means of payment protected and insured by the insurance company.
- No minimum balance needed to have the card.
Having a question on the replacement fee Allegiant Credit Card fee, the Standard card replacement is free and is to arrive within 7-10 business days through the U.S. mail, while expedited card replacement may be paid for, and it will reach the receiver within 2 to 5 business days.
Allegiant Credit Card Tracking Online and Offline
Method 1. Checking Allegiant Credit Card Application Status Online
Tracking your Allegiant Credit Card application status is straightforward. You can track your application status on the Bank of America website, the using bank by providing your application number, Credit Card Reference Number (If applicable), Date of Birth, or your mobile number. The bank also provides you with the option of calling their customer service center to help you track the status of your application. To successfully track your Allegiant Credit Card, the following information is required to enable the bank to check your credit card status online on the bank’s official site:
- Application Number,
- PAN Card number,
- Form number,
- Date of birth.
Once you have the above information you can track the application status online by following these Steps
- Visit the bank’s official website on this link, https://www.bankofamerica.com/, and log in with your username and password.
- Click on ‘Track application’
- By clicking on application status, you will be shown a form requiring you to enter details such as application form, PAN number, etc. Once all details are entered, click on the status or enter tab. The bank will display the status of your credit card application form
Method 2: Checking the Application Status Offline
Where you do not want to check the allegiant Credit Card application status online, another option is to call up the bank customer care representatives to track Credit Card status. The representative would ask you for identification purposes for your application number/reference number, mobile number, and date of birth. Once you provide this information the representative will check the system for the current status and give you feedback. Offline tracking is the easiest way to track your card application status. You can also send them a text if you have registered with the bank’s SMS banking service.
After the bank accesses all the details you have given them, you will receive an email, SMS, or a letter from them stating whether or not your application has been approved or rejected. If you did not recieve any information you can check in another day to know whether or not the card has been approved.
Allegiant Credit Card Activation Processes
If your application has been approved you can activate the new credit card by going to the bank’s ATM and following the instructions. Alternatively, you can call the bank’s toll-free number or use their internet banking service to activate your credit card.
Allegiant Credit Card application may be rejected if you do not meet the application requirements. The eligibility requirements to get an Allegiant credit card application include:
- Applicant must have a minimum age of 18 years.
- Your income salary must meet the minimum set by the bank.
- Applicants should either be salaried or self-employed.
- Applicant Should submit the following documents.
- Completed application form.
- Passport-size photographs.
- A Proof of identity.
- Proof of residence (utility bills, driving license, PAN, etc.)
- Latest salary slips.
- Bank statements.
This post is for information purposes. Don’t contact or share your sensitive information with any person on this site or any platform not affiliated with Bank of America Always use the official website or go to the office to make an inquiry. Terms & conditions apply. Credit Card approvals are at the sole discretion of Bank of America. The information provided in this article for informational purposes only. Always reach out to the bank to confirm and get more information.