Creating a Hotmail account takes just a few minutes. The Mail is one of the most popular internet email services that offer free email services, and the sign up can be done from the main homepage, (Outlook.live.com/owa/ which is pretty simple. On the page, you will see a Sign in button. below theses button is a link titled ” Create a free account, on clicking the link you will be redirected to the Hotmail Outlook Mail sign up form. In the form, you will be required to enter the following details: Your first and last name, username, new password, active mobile phone number, your date of birth, your gender, and your location.
Once you have finished providing all the registration requirements and have selected an available username, click on the ‘Next’ button and follow the instructions on the next page to complete the process. Below is the complete step.
Hotmail also called Outlook has always been one of the most popular email services on the internet, it allows you to create a free email account that serves perfectly like many other Webmail service providers.
Apart from being one of the best email services, it is also simple to use. By using a Hotmail account you can have access to all the services Microsoft provides such as Onenote, Skype, Sway, Powerpoint, Forms MS Office, Excel, Calendar, OndDrive, and many more.
How To Create a Hotmail Account Free
- Now, click on Create Free Account to go to the next page
- Start by filling the form. What does the form require? Your full name, desired email address or user ID, password, country code, and mobile phone number.
- Enter your preferred username. Hotmail allows you to use any name of your choice, However, you cannot use a name already taken by other users. You can also choose to use @oulook.com
- Create a password with mixed characters of not less than 8. Confirm the password and move to the next page
- Enter Your First and last name
- Specify your Country and enter a phone number. optionally, fill in an alternative email if you have or skip it
- Enter your postal code, birthday date, month, and year.
- Click “Next” and enter the character you see on your screen
- Click “Next”
That is you have created a Hotmail account free. You can proceed to your inbox. You can now go to Hotmail and start sending and receiving emails, you’ll also find a settings option, where you can change your password, set auto answers and a signature for your new emails, send your whole inbox to a new account
Hotmail Account Verification
This option is for those who used their phone number you are now a step away from owning a brand new email account with Hotmail. So you are through with filling your entries, but here is the next thing. Hotmail will like to know if all entries are correct and yours or call. You will receive the code and paste it at the provided space.