Hey, guys, here is an article that will teach you step-by-step on the way to manage your Woodforest Online Banking Login. You can log into your Wood forest account and set your computer or phone to automatically login whenever you open your browser or navigate to Wood forest. If you are logged out of your account getting back into your account is quick and easy, so long as you know your password.
It is important to let you know that managing your Woodforest online banking on one device will not sign you in or out of your account on other devices, for this reason, make sure to log out when using shared or public device
The Woodforest Bank is one of the popular Banks in Texas that has a good online payment system. Its customers friendly Bank. Wood forest Banking is also known as a very famous investment banking company that provide the loans and funding to the best rising and developing company based on their developmental Plans, idea and expansion. It’s Credit Card is designed to make Its customer’s transaction easy and safe.
Therefore, if you have a bank account associated with Wood forest then its great you have it and you will get best benefits that help you out to save money and do online and offline shopping with cards along with cashback and some other benefits.
Woodforest Debit cards enable the customers to perform transaction shopping, viewing of balances and transaction history, bill payment and other new features.
Here we’ll explain how to use the Woodforest Online Banking Login portal, to apply for Woodforest Debit Card online. So if you want to learn the way to use the Woodforest login portal follow the steps below
How Do you Use Woodforest Online banking
If you have activated Woodforest online banking account and you have your debit card with you then only you can begin with these steps
- First, launch your browser and go to the website of the bank.
- On the homepage, click on “Login” option. It is at the top left side of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the “Online services Login” page. Enter your username and password and click on “Login”.
That’s it; you will be logged in to your account if you entered the valid credentials.
Woodforest Bank Online Application Guide
To apply for Woodforest Debit Card online by yourself, even without the token or calling the customer care, you must provide your account number, Social security number, Mother’s maiden name, Primary-ID number and Date of birth. Now let’s see how to do this on the application portal.
- Getting started, head to Woodforest Online banking web portal on Its official address, www.woodforest.com/Home/WFNB/Enrollment.aspx
- Upon the portal opening, click on ‘Click Here to Sign Up’ to Continue
- Then select the primary identification type you used in registration your account from the Identification, select from the drop-down menu (SSN, Driver’s License, State Identification Card, Matricula Card, Military Identification, or Passport)
- Then, enter the identification number in the Identification Number box. It’s next to the selected Identification Type.
- The following section is where you’ll have the option to select a ‘Woodforest account or debit card number’ or ‘Welcome’ in the Verify Yourself With. For Woodforest account or debit card number option, enter the following;
- Your checking
- Your savings, or debit card number,
- Social Security Number
- Your Mother’s maiden name and Date of Birth in their respective space.
- Next click ‘Continue’ to proceed
- Read the Woodforest Online Banking Services Agreement carefully and click on ‘I ACCEPT’ to proceed
- Next, follow onscreen instructions and other relevant information to complete the application.
- Type in your primary email address in the box. It will serve as your primary email address in the Woodforest Online Banking.
- Once you are done with the above stage, create a Username and strong Password for the account. These you’ll use whenever you want to access your account Online
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Next, select your security question from the Question drop-down list and provide an answer to the question
- Complete the application using the remaining directions on your screen and after you submit.
Activating Woodforest Online Banking Debit Card
The Woodforest Bank does not mail your PIN to your Email address like some other popular banking companies. Rather, you must remember the PIN you created when your enrolment for the card. You still retain the same PIN after replacement unless fraud or theft happened. So, you must visit a local Woodforest branch and ask a Debit Card PIN.
Move to the ATM stand and slot your new Debit card. It is recommended that you use Woodforest ATM to avoid additional charges attached to using another bank ATM.
- Slot in or swipe your card
- Enter your default PIN
There is a different way of activating the card, you can activate your card by making any of the normal ATM transaction, such as making a withdrawal or checking your balance, choose your preferred option and proceed to activate the card.
Forgot Your Woodforest Online Banking Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password, no need to worry, you can easily reset it as long as your account is still active with the bank. Here are what you should do to recover your password.
- Go to the bank’s official homepage using the link above
- Click on the “Login” button
- You will be taken to a login form
- Below the online form, you will find a link that reads “Forgot your password?” click on the link
- You will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to provide your username
- Enter your username in the box and click “Continue” to complete the process.
- Once you finish providing the information required, Woodforest Bank will send a new password to your email address.
List of Woodforest Routing Number
- Alabama – 314972853
- New York – 314972853
- Florida – 314972853
- North Carolina – 053112592
- Georgia – 314972853
- Ohio – 044115809
- Indiana – 071926809
- Kentucky – 314972853
- Louisiana – 314972853
- Maryland – 053112592
- West Virginia – All other counties – 053112592
- Pennsylvania – 031319058
- Mississippi – 314972853
- South Carolina – 314972853
- Texas – Refugio County – 314972853
- Texas – All other counties – 113008465
- Virginia – 053112592
- West Virginia – Brooke, Hancock, Marshall, Ohio, Tyler and Wetzel Counties – 044115809
- Pennsylvania; Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, Mercer, Somerset, Venango, Warren, Washington and Westmoreland Counties – 044115809
- Illinois; Adams, Alexander, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Effingham, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Greene, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Jersey, Johnson, Lawrence, Macoupin, Madison, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Perry, Pike, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, Saline, Scott, St. Clair, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White and Williamson Counties – 081226829
- Indiana; Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Floyd, Gibson, Greene, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Perry, Pike, Posey, Scott, Spencer, Sullivan, Switzerland, Vanderburgh, Warrick and Washington Counties – 081226829
- Illinois – All other counties – 071926809.
Woodforest Bank Customer Service
You may have other issues which you want to table before the bank, the customer service centre is where you can be attended to. So the bank has the following number and Email address you can use to reach them.
- Phone Number: Toll-Free Line: 1-877-968-7962. Houston: 832-375-2000.
- Email Address: you can also reach them for general inquiries via any of the following email addresses.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For general inquiries)
- email@example.com (For support inquiries)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (For bill payment inquiries)
That’s it on Woodforest Online Banking login and application for the Debit Card.