Lane Bryant Credit Card Login Problems – nothing could be more disappointing than having problem with your credit card when you’re in the middle of a transaction, especially when you’re at the checkout stage. Your ability to resolve the error lies on the type of issue you have on the Lane Bryant Credit Card. The fact remains that something is not right with it and need to be fixed.
6 Ways to Fix Lane Bryant Credit Card Login Problems
Here are number of reasons your Lane Bryant Credit Card login may not work.
- You haven’t activated your Lane Bryant Credit Card
The first a cardholder does after receiving the credit card is to activate it. This involves all the set up processes which you must complete. It is at this stage that you will create a new password different from its default.
There two basic method to activate your new Lane Bryant payment Credit Card.
Note that Lane Bryant Credit Cards for payment are issued by Comenity Bank.
- The first method to activate Lane Bryant credit card is by calling Lane Bryant Comenity Bank Customers Service number: 1-800-888-4163
- Another way to activate the credit card is by registering at Lane Bryant Credit Center. Here your Card information would be required and you will send it as a message to the center.
2. Your Lane Bryant Credit Card may have Expired
Another reason you have Lane Bryant Credit Card login problem is that your Credit Card may have expired and need a change. No platform can allow any person to use an expired card on its payment system. Mainly, expiration dates are placed on the credit cards for normal wear and tear. The chip on the card can become worn and plastic can break. What you need to do is to check the date at the back of your Bryant credit Card to see if it’s still running.
3. Providing wrong username or password
This is the commonest login issue which many users have with their account. When you are allowed to login with wrong information the purpose for which usernames and password was designed has not been achieved. Your login ID is as important as the account itself. Consequently, whenever you want to access the account for any transaction you must use the username and password you created during registration, otherwise Lane Bryant payment Credit Card will lock you out.
4. Wrong billing information
Similar to wrong username or password is Lane Bryant bill payment information. Whenever you are to make a payment with Lane Bryant card you must provide valid information about the card. Lane Bryant online shopping requires you to enter the billing information as it appears on your credit card statement.
5. Browser problem
Lane Bryant online bill payments usually give sluggish result when you use Internet Explorer. If this is the browser you have on your device you are likely to have login problem. So, for the best display and functionality of all Account Center features, including making and editing payments Lane Bryant recommend the latest version of the browser of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari.
6. You are using the device for the first time to login
When you use a device for the first to sign in to your Lane Bryant Credit Card account your identity will need to be confirmed, consequently, Lane Bryant will sent you a code with which to Verify your identity.
The following are the reason your identity needs to be confirmed.
- It is the very first time you’ve signed into your Lane Bryant Credit Card account.
- You’re using a computer you’ve not used before to login.
- You changed to a new internet browser (for instance, switching from Internet Explorer to Chrome)
- You are using a private browsing mode or have changed your Browser Settings
- You deleted your cookies or cleared your cache
- You device has been modified, its operating system, or its software settings
- Your IP address has changed.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Phone Numbers
Where it comes out that the above Lane Bryant Credit Card login problems is not why you can’t access your card, you have to contact the customer service line. The Lane Bryant Credit Card phone number is open to registered members only.
The Customer Care is open from Monday – Saturday
8am – 9:30pm ET. Closes shop on Sundays
Note that Live Customer Care hours may change on holidays.
Because the Credit Cards are issued by Comenity Bank its customer care number may be of better help.
Comenity Bank Customers Number
- PO Box 182273
- Columbus, OH 43218-2273
That’s all we have for you on how to Fix Lane Bryant Credit Card Login Problems. I hope it helped.
If you have question you can use the comment box below to reach us and we’ll be glad to answer you.