Here are what you need to learn about Florida Power and Light Login, Online & Phone Payment. The Florida Power & Light is an energy company in Florida, US. The Company is the largest energy company in the United States people across Florida. It generates, transmits, distributes and sells electric energy.
There different ways you can make your Florida Power and Light bill payment, one of them is online. For online payment, you will need to login to your account. Many FPL customers have problem accessing their account, this why we want to teach you how to do Florida Power and Light Login and different methods of payment.
FPL Pay By Phone is the easy way to pay your bill with any phone using your bank account. Just call the customers’ service number. You can have more than one account in your name and can start the new service and stop the old service on different dates and your electricity will not be affected. You will have a separate account number for each service.
Scam Alert for Florida Power and Light Customers
The information from the official website of FPL has it that scammers are calling the customers to demand immediate payment. So if you receive a call asking for immediate payment, it’s advised you hang up and call the number on your FPL bill for verification. FPL will never demand immediate payment by prepaid card or wire transfer.
FPL will never ask for personal information, such as account numbers or your Social Security number unless you call the company’s official phone number – in which case they will ask questions to confirm you are the account holder. The FPL Company doesn’t demand immediate payment with a prepaid card or wire transfer to avoid service disconnection. So take note!
Florida Power and Light Login, Online & Phone Payment
Want to Login?
- To login to Florida Power and light, go to the website by using any browser of your choice. On the homepage, you will see a login form on top of the screen.
- Enter your email address or your User ID and your password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
On another hand, if you still can’t log in to your Florida Power and Light account, what you will do is to reset the password. FPL company has its way of reconnecting its who have forgotten their login details. So, how do you recover your account? Now let’s talk about it.
Forgot FPL Login Password?
- Visit the site if you are not already on the home page click Here to visit FPL website
- Click “Forgot Email/User ID” and you will be redirected to a new page to retrieve your email/User ID.
- Enter your account number
- Then enter the last four digits of your SIN/SSN/TIN and then click on the “NEXT” button
- After you filled the required accordingly, you will get a link with which you will the password.
Method of Payment
FPL Mobile on a bid to make it easier for its customer to access their Florida Power and Light at any time convenient for them launched mobile app. with the all it’s easy to pay your bill, view your energy usage, manage your account and more.
Payment online with the app
- To pay with the company’s mobile app, you have to first login into the website. if you are new, you can create a new account.
- You’ll need your FPL account number and the last four digits of the Social Security number associated with the account.)
- Enter your bank account and routing numbers, your email address and click “Enroll Now.” You will only need to do this the first time.
FPL Pay on Speedypay Website
Florida Power and Light Login partners with Speedypay company to provide payment solution to customers. Hence, one of the ways you can pay your FPL bill is through Speedypay Website
1. Visit the Speedpay website or call 1-800-979-3967. You will need:
- Your Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover Card® or American Express®
- Your ATM/debit card with the STAR, NYCE, ACCEL or PULSE logo from a financial institution that is enrolled in the PIN-less ATM Bill Payment Program*
- Your FPL account number. Note: Account lookup feature is for residential accounts only.
- Your service address ZIP code
- The billing address for your card (must be a U.S. or Canadian address)
- Follow the instructions to make your payment. Overpayments of more than $10 will not be accepted.
- You will receive a confirmation number immediately. Keep this number for your records.
- Your payment will be posted within minutes to your FPL account.
FLO Payment by Phone
The FPL customer service phone number for payments and other assistance is 1-800-226-3545. We strongly suggest that you pay in the office or through authorized agents to avoid being scammed. You can check in FPL General Mail Facility, Miami, FL 33188-0001 in Person if you are close the location.
FPL has a number of Authorized Pay Agents throughout the state of Florida where you can walk in to make a payment.
Florida Power and Light customers can save money on their electric bills by joining in a time of use rate and shifting electricity use away from times of the day when electricity is in high demand.