International students are invited to apply for the ongoing Foundation Sports Funding Scholarship at the University of Nottingham, UK. All the successful candidates will be awarded £2000 each.
The scholarship is for high-achieving athletes in any sport who are interested in studying for a degree program at the University of Nottingham – UK and who is academically fit to pursue his or her program throughout the period slated for the program.
The award will cover sports and fitness membership, specialist facilities, and support, including physiotherapy support.
Requirements for the Scholarship
- The candidates should be of academy, national or international standard in any sport
- Applicants will need to confirm The University of Nottingham as your first choice institution before a sports scholarship is officially awarded. Confirmation will be via email from the Scholarship and Recruitment Manager
- Applicants are expected to hold at least a high school diploma
- Applicants should demonstrate strong evidence of future outstanding potential
- Applicants must be applying for a course at the University of Nottingham
The Scholarship Arrangements
- Host Country: UK
- Institution: University of Nottingham
- Target Country: International Students
- Program: Undergraduate Program
- Sponsor: Foundation Founding Sports
- Scholarship Worth: £2000
Applicants are to go to the official website, Foundation Sports Funding Scholarship, and fill out the form on the registration page just as required by the scholarship provider. You must use your correct data else, you may be disqualified. A formal offer for an academic place at The University of Nottingham is not required to apply for a sports scholarship.
Other Ongoing Scholarships:
- 11 Canada Scholarships 2020 For International Students
- McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarships 2020/2021 for African Students Canada
- Berea College Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
- Voice Talent Online Scholarship 2020-2021
- Australia Scholarships for International Students 2020/2021
Deadline for the Application
Submission of the application end on 21 August 2020
Applicants will receive a response from the Scholarship and Recruitment team within due course. This will confirm if you have been shortlisted for a sports scholarship.