Are you finding it difficult to log in to your Friendster account? Here is a quick guide on how to login, all you need to know, whether Friendster is still existing or not. Friendster from when it was created by Jonathan Abrams and launched in March 2003 allows you to access your account, and once you are able to access your profile you can enjoy their service from any place, so far you have an internet connection.
Friendster login works through web access, mobile phones, and computers, therefore you can follow all the account login procedures both from your smartphone with Android, iOS, or any other operating system, as well as from computers with Windows, Linux, or macOS from the browser that you prefer.
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or other device that allows you to access a browser or mobile app.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the account.
- Password for the account.
How to Login Friendster
Every user of Friendster social gaming upon sign up is provided with a unique username and password to access their account. Getting started
- Go to the login page at https://www.friendster.com
- Click the login button on the homepage.
- Enter your User ID, email or phone number, and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to your account dashboard.
How to Login in Old Friendster
There can be different scenarios when logging into your Friendster account seems impossible. Check if you’re still logged in or find out the causes of the login problem below.
- Your password is correct but you aren’t sure about your username.
- You remember your username but the password seems incorrect
- When you have enabled two-step verification and there is a problem with it
- You may not be using the correct site or way to login into your account.
How to Reset Friendster password
1. Open Friendster on your device, select LOG IN, and enter your username or email address in the first field.
2. Select Forgot your password? beneath the username and password. You must enter your username or email address in the first field. Otherwise, Friendster cannot associate the lost password request with your account.
3. Friendster gives you the option to reset your password by phone i.e through an automated SMS text or by email message.
4. You can only choose an option that is associated with your account, make sure that you have access to the mobile device if you choose the phone, and have access to the email inbox if you choose to use email.
5. Enter the code if you selected text and have received the code or open and click the link in the email message to open the password reset page in a web browser.
6. Enter your new password in the given field, then re-enter it in the second field to confirm it. Select Change Password when you’re done.
That’s it, you can use the above steps to access your Friendster account, reset and fix login problems you have with the account. Also, their support service is really great to help you, So you can reach out to them anytime you have issues regarding login or other features. The Friendster site can retrieve your forgotten ID and confirm your identity in person to ensure everything is running correctly before you leave the site.
Is Friendster still existing?
In June 2011, Friendster changed from social networking site to a social entertainment site with a focus on gaming and entertainment. At the end of 2015, Friendster shut down the website and related services and on July 1, 2018, it officially ceased to exist as a company. Unfortunately, you can’t log in or access or your photos on Friendster.
Can I Still Sign Up Friendster
At the time of writing this post, Friendster is not accessible and there is no means anyone could open a new account on the platform. You can’t create an account on the social networking site, so, you can sign up on other popular social networking sites like Facebook, Tiktok, and Snapchat.
All rights reserved, this article and other digital contents on this website shall not be reproduced, rewritten, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy, or otherwise without the express approval of E9et.com.