Information here is about Genuine Parts Company Employee Login (GPC), benefits, and the requirements for accessing and opening an employee account under Genuine Parts Company.
Get started with onboarding efficiently and perfectly. The Genuine Parts Company Onboarding platform is easy to use, removing endless paperwork that often related to assuming a new job.
In addition, Genuine Parts Company offers expertise in HR & benefits and also provides the necessary and timely information on regulatory requirements, cost-effective, benefits programs, and efficient processing, which make the Institution one of the best.
The employee under an institution or organizational payroll can log in or register on the Employee Services Website to gain access to their payroll information and to review the great discount programs available through the Genuine Parts Company employee system.
If you have not registered you can register by visiting the website and selecting Sign Up so that you’ll be able to use the Employee Services Website.
Requirements For GPC Connect Registration
- Employee Type.
- Enrollment Date.
- Last Name.
- Employee ID.
As a registered employee you can Log in to the Employee Services Website by entering your Username and Password and selecting “Sign In”
Genuine Parts Company employee login portal is also accessible through the app. download the App to access your pay stub and other frequently used areas of the Employee Services Website.
My GPC Connect Login Portal Requirements
- A smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or another device that allows you to access a browser.
- And to access a browser, you need an internet connection.
- User ID of the Genuine Parts Company account.
- Password for the Genuine Parts Company account.
Genuine Parts Company Employee Benefits
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance programs (EAP)
- Financial savings tools
- Competitive Salaries
- Compensation and Savings Program
Genuine Parts Company Employee Login
Every employee of Genuine Parts Company is provided with a unique username and password to access the GPC dashboard, getting started;
- Visit the official website at https://gpcconnect.genpt.com/.
- Select the Language if prompted
- Enter GPC Connect ID and Password
- Proceed to Login Button, on the successful validation you’ll be redirected to the dashboard.
Changing Genuine Parts Employee Password
You can easily update My GPC Connect password if you know what your existing password is:
- Go to the GPC login page at gpcconnect.genpt.com, in a web browser and log into your account.
- Click “Account & Lists” located in the top toolbar, on the right side of the screen
- Select “Login & security”
- Sign in to your account again to verify your identity
- Select “Edit” next to “Password”
- Enter your old password, as well as your new desired password twice.
- Click “Save Changes”
Don’t forget to secure your account with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)