Gmail Login Different User is something you could possibly do without another person’s help, but for those who find it difficult accessing multiple Gmail account on the same device, here we will teach you how to sign in and add different user as many as you want. Gmail is one the easiest email to use, there’s no complex interface, and you can create and manage your mail at the same place.
Once you have many email accounts or users you won’t like to sign and out every time. What you will do then is to take advantage of the Google account feature that allows you to sign in to different Gmail users. It is as simple as signing in and adding another account. There is no limit to the number of emails you can add and after you added the account you can use and synchronize with all available Google services.
There are two different ways in which you can Gmail Login Different User. One is through the use of Gmail App, another way is through the website. We recommend using the Chrome browser for the website sign in because it is easier and has a feature that allows you to organize your account in one place.
W e also Recommend Gmail Login different user on mobile phone because it makes it easier for you to receive instant notification of message on your inbox. This has been how we give quick responses to comments on our blog. Like the Traditional way of accessing your email accounts, Gmail sign in add account new requires your valid username and password. On the Gmail Sign in add account new page you will be asked to do the following :
How To Gmail Login Different User | Gmail Sign in Add Account New On PC
- Go to gmail.com using your Chrome browser
- Click Sign In, it will appear on the top right side on your screen once the page opens
- Enter your first Gmail account you want to sign in
- Click Next and enter the password to the email. You will be signed in to your first account, now you can add another user.
- Click Add another account
- Enter the username of the email you want to add
- Click Next and enter your password> Next. the account will be added immediately if you entered the correct login details.
When you finished adding a different user or account, you can sign in to any of the accounts you added by opening a new tab on your browser click on your Gmail icon, select from the list the one you want to access. After you have done so click “Gmail”
You have successfully added and signed in to a new Gmail account.
If you are using a Mobile phone to manage your multiple Gmail account, You will also add different users with the Gmail App. You will need to download the app if you don’t have it already. To download Gmail app for Android, go to the Google Play store, and get it installed. Some Android now have the app pre-installed before purchase. If you are an iOS user, go to the Apple store and get it installed.
How To Gmail Login Different User on Mobile Phone
- Open the app, and tap Sign in
- Enter the username of the Gmail you want to login
- Tap Next and enter the password> Next. You can now add another account
- Tap Add another account
- Enter the Gmail username and password
- Tap Next. From there you will be logged in to multiple accounts
Continue with the steps if you want to add more accounts and different users.