There are major requirements for Google.classroom login not just as a Student but also as a teacher. You need a Google Chrome browser, your personal Gmail account, Google Classroom App, and your school email address. As a Student, you need also a code that your Teacher will give you to access the classroom. It should be given at the beginning of the class.
You may have missed a lot from your Classroom since you started getting an error on the login page. But if it’s yet exam time you can still meet up after fixing yourself right on Google.classroom login. Teachers sometimes have difficulties when trying to sign their class group. Google wants to make sure that the class is safe for everybody on the platform.
This being said, as a teacher in Google Classroom, you are to use the right group login credentials which you created during registration otherwise you’ll be precluded from access the class. On the other hand, Students are to use their Gmail account, school account, and code from their Teachers.
RELATED: How To Snapchat Sign up With Email
In addition to this, you should keep in mind that, for you to login to Google.classroom, your school must be registered with Google Apps for Education account and you must also be logged into Google Chrome with your school email credentials; i.e. username and password.
How to Login Google.classroom Account
- Open your Chrome browser and Sign in using your Gmail account. If you do not log in, you’ll only see other Google products, so make sure you signed in. If another Gmail is already signed in Chrome, it will list their name instead. You can switch the account to enable you to access your own account. Often times, you’ll need to sign in with your school Gmail address because Google Classroom is only accessible with a school-affiliated email address. So, enter your school email password.
- After you login in it will take you back to the blank page on which you started.
- Tap on the nine dots, it’s close to the sign-in icon.
Scroll Down and select the Classroom. (The page will read, create or join your first class)
- Tap on the Plus icon that is on the top right corner of the page then select Join.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and indicate that you are a “Student” or “Teacher”
- Enter the code given to you by your Teacher. If you don’t have code yet you can ask your Teacher for a code.
- Tap Join.
You’ll be taken to Google.classroom immediately