Google for Startups Accelerator 2020 application is ongoing. The program is to hold in Canada and is aimed at providing Equity-free support to companies, Exclusive invitations to technical boot camps hosted by Google, and offering personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts as we as the opportunity to provide feedback to Google product teams worldwide. The accelerator runs for a period of 3 months, and will now run as a fully digital program.
Requirements for the Program
- It must be Series A revenue-generating tech startups that are headquartered in Canada.
- The startup company should leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service, or operations and/or show an interest in applying this technology in the future.
- The companies selected should have at least 10 employees and must be able to have the founder with team members that participate in virtual programming.
You Might Like; Berea College Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
Arrangement of the Scholarship
- Host Country: Country
- Institution: Between 8-10 top Canadian-headquartered startups.
- Target Country: Canada
- Program: Startups Accelerator
- Sponsor: Google
- Scholarship Worth:
The Application Procedure
Interested companies are to go to the Startups Accelerator application portal and submit all the relevant documents the application. It will take approximately 30 minutes. The questions help to assess your startup over five domains: people, growth, product, technology, and design.