Here is an opportunity for undergraduate students who want to pursue their degree programs in the USA. Hamline University is offering scholarships for International International Students and it’s for an undergraduate level program(s) in all the courses offered at the University.
The idea for this Hamline International Excellence Scholarship is to reward extraordinary academic performing students. The prices to be awarded range up to $22,000 per year.
Requirements For The Scholarship Application
- Applicants must be an international student
- The U.S. Government requires that every university offering scholarship examine all international students’ financial documentation. The Affidavit of Financial Support portion of the admission is also to be completed and the requested documentary evidence included with the application.
- Applicant must submit official or certified copies of academic records from all high schools and colleges or universities attended. Where the academic records are not in English, It must be translated into English by a certified public translator.
- All international students whose schooling was not in English are required to pass a language proficiency test
The Scholarship Arrangement
- Host Country: USA
- Institution: Hamline University
- Target Country: International students
- Program: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: $22,000 per year
The Application Procedure For the Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship you are to visit the Hamline University website; submit all the required documents and wait for a call back from the university.
For other further questions please contact the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-753-9753.