Harvard Business Review is a platform that lets registered members use its services by subscribing to one of its plans. You can cancel your Harvard Business Review subscription and stop the next billing, but the process depends on how you originally signed up. If you subscribed directly through the Harvard Business Review website, you can also cancel using the website. But if you signed up through your Google account or Apple ID, you’ll need to cancel using your phone.
There’s always a way to cancel your subscription and stop being charged automatically. If you are wondering how to end your subscription or turn off auto renewal, we will guide you through every step. It should only take a few minutes to cancel your Harvard Business Review membership. The only thing is that you’ll have to remember how you registered for Harvard Business Review in the first place.
Here’s how to cancel Harvard Business Review in four ways, depending on how you made your account. If you’re not sure which one applies to you, try them out in order.
How to Cancel Subscription on Harvard Business Review Website
If you created your Harvard Business Review account through the website, this is probably the method you’ll want to use.
1. Open any web browser and head to the Harvard Business Review website. Log into your account if you haven’t already.
2. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the top-right corner of the page and then click “Account”.
3. Near the top of the page, “Manage Subscription”, under Billing, click “Cancel Subscription” and confirm that you want to cancel.
If you don’t see the option to cancel your membership here, it means that you signed up for Harvard Business Review through a third party. You should see some information that tells you who’s running your account.
How to Cancel Harvard Business Review Subscription on Android
If you signed up for Harvard Business Review through the Android app, it’s likely linked to your Google account. This means that you’ll need to cancel through your Android Play Store app.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
2. In the menu that opens, tap “Payments & subscriptions”, and then Subscriptions.
3. Select Harvard Business Review from your list of subscriptions, then select the “Cancel Subscription” option. Confirm your preference.
How to Cancel Harvard Business Review Subscription on iPhone or iPad
Similarly, if you signed up for Harvard Business Review through the iPhone or iPad app, it probably means that your account is linked to your Apple ID. In this case, you’ll need to cancel through the Apple ID menu.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap your name at the top of the page.
2. In the Apple ID menu that opens, tap “Subscriptions”.
3. Select Harvard Business Review from the list that appears, and then select “Cancel Subscription”. Confirm your decision.
If the above three methods did not work, another option is to mail the support asking the team to cancel your account.
Secondly, if you can’t see the option to cancel your membership on the account page, you’re being billed by a third party. If that’s the case, on your account page you will see either a link to guide you through the cancellation process with your billing company or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel. You can also contact Harvard Business Review support directly to see who’s managing your subscription.
Cancel Harvard Business Review Without Logging in
You may be unsure what to do if you no longer have access to your account, maybe because you can’t remember your login information. If you can’t log in to cancel the account, you can either try to recover it back.
In the case where you’re not using a third-party provider to pay for your subscription, you’ll need assistance signing in. Click the “Need help?” button on the Harvard Business Review login page and answer all the relevant questions relating to your account.
Harvard Business Review will ask for your login credentials such as email and password including the billing method you have on file. After you’ve supplied this information, the support team will assist you with recovering your account or they’ll cancel it after validating your information.
How to Check Harvard Business Review Billing Date
The account menu provides the status of the subscription as active or canceled. You can go to this section on any device such as an android phone and also check the next billing date.
1. To check your Harvard Business Review next billing date, log in to your membership account.
3. Select “Billing” details to view your subscription plan and billing history.
2. Your billing date corresponds to the day you subscribed for your Harvard Business Review services.
Note: Your billing date may be one day earlier due to time zone differences and if you pay for Harvard Business Review through a third party, your billing date may vary from your provider’s billing date.
How to Turn Off Harvard Business Review Auto Renewal
This paragraph will show you how to cancel a recurring subscription so that you are not charged automatically next time.
In order to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription:
1. Head to Harvard Business Review website, log in, and open the “Billing” section.
2. When in the “Billing” section, open the “Subscription” tab, and press on the three vertically stacked dots next to the “Change Plan” button.
3. Click “Off” under Auto Renewal in order for it not to renew automatically in your next subscription.
How to Cancel Harvard Business Review On Phone
- U.S./Canada: 800-274-3214.
- Asia/Pacific: +612 9158 6127.
- All Other Countries: +44 1858 438 412.
The Harvard Business Review subscription and auto renewal cancellation are pretty easy. Harvard Business Review makes it easier for members to cancel the subscriptions of their accounts without any difficulty and after you cancel your subscription, you can return to use the service anytime. All you need to do is sign in with your credentials and choose the “Restart Subscription” option from your account page.