What is Hostgator email Login portal? Hostgator email account is accessible at https://portal.hostgator.com/login One of the most commonly used domain registrars, Hostgator was Founded on October 22, 2002, its Headquarters is in Houston, TX. Since then it is serving its users with hosting as well as email addresses for business.
If you are planning to grow online, Hostgator is the one-stop platform for you. You can get your online journey started by creating a beautiful website, a domain name, online marketing, fast hosting, and whatnot. Every other entrepreneur across the globe uses Hostgator for their web hosting requirements.
Login Hostgator’s Workspace Webmail email server using a desktop Web browser, a mobile browser or the Hostgator mobile app. The Hostgator Webmail service enables you to check email accounts associated with one or more of your domain names hosted by Hostgator.
The Hostgator mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices, enables you to establish a secure connection between your mobile device and your Hostgator email accounts. You can also configure your preferred email client, such as Outlook or Thunderbird, to manage your Hostgator email accounts. Lastly, you can use your email accounts while logged in to your Hostgator dashboard.
If you are here, you must be interested in knowing how to log into your Hostgator account and other related information. It bears a similarity with GoDaddy Email Login Office 365.
Hostgator Email Login on Desktops
Not only domain and hosting, but Hostgator also provides webmail services for professional as well as personal use.
For logging into Hostgator, you need to have access to the main website of the brand. If you want to login to the Hostgator products, there is only one main page that can be used for all products. Not only the domain management or hosting but the email services of Hostgator can also be signed in using the same steps given below.
- To Login a Hostgator email account from a desktop computer, you need to use a standard Web browser.
- Type the desktop version of the Workspace Webmail URL into the browser address bar, and then press “Enter” to open the Web-based email tool.
- Enter the email address for the account you want to access into the Username field, and then type the password associated with the account in the Password box.
- Click the “Log In” icon to open your email account.
Accessing Hostgator Email on Mobile
- To use the browser on your mobile device to check your Hostgator email, launch the browser, and then type the mobile mail URL Tap “Go” or press the “Return” key to open the Workspace email tool.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Tap the Login button below.
Using Mobile Apps to Login Hostgator Email
Hostgator provides a free secure email app for Android and iOS devices. You need to download and install the Hostgator mobile app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Open the mail app on your mobile device, and then tap the “Email Management” tab to open the email dashboard.
- Fill in the email address of the account you want to check in the “Email” field, and then enter the password for the account in the Password box.
- Tap “Go” or press the “Enter” keyboard key to access the specified account.
Setting Your Email Client
To set up your email client for POP access to your Hostgator email accounts, sst your email application with the incoming server settings of “pop.secureserver.net” and the port number of “110.” For IMAP incoming server settings, use “imap.secureserver.net” and the port number “143.” For the outgoing server settings, use “smtpout.secureserver.net” and the port number “80.”
Hostgator cPanel Dashboard Login
You can also access Workspace Webmail by logging in to your Hostgator account dashboard in a Web browser, and then clicking the “Email Management” tab. Click the “Webmail” option next to the email address for the account you want to access to open the account in the Webmail tool.
How to Reset Hostgator Email Password?
If you are facing issues while logging into Hostgator email account for any reasons such as you have forgotten your account or password, here is how you can recover it by resetting the password:
- Follow this link https://portal.hostgator.com/login
- Now, you have to enter your ‘Username or Customer Number’ and then click on ‘Login’.
- Now, click on the email address that is linked to your Hostgator email account for recovery purpose and doing that will give you the link to reset the password.
- Follow the reset link and the further prompts to create a new password for your Hostgator email account.
if you are still not able to get into your email account, you can Call the officials at Hostgator customer care number 1 (866) 964-2867 and they will surely help you get your account back.