Hotmail Email Account, Hi guys, today I’m going to teach you Hotmail Email Login in and how to make Hotmail account free – Hotmail email now known as Outlook is a webmail Service Company owned and managed by Microsoft. Hotmail is one of the first web-mail in the world and as such was launched in 1996. In 2012 it changed as Hotmail.com to Outlook.
Hotmail being of the best and most used webmail is in over 106 languages around the globe. It services include calendaring, contacts, and task. The website can be accessed through the URL, www.hotmail.com, www.outlook.com, or Microsoft.com
Note that Hotmail is Outlook, therefore, the use of Hotmail in this post is for a better understanding for those who still search for Hotmail, examples of what people search are, Hotmail Email account, Hotmail.com login, and Hotmail account make.
Getting logged out of your email in this internet growing era really makes someone feel bad but it does happen some times if we make mistakes with our login credentials. I’m convinced that many users of the internet forget their email username or password often, which makes it impossible for them to access their accounts. Hotmail email account is security conscious and wants you to use valid login details whenever you want to access your account.
I was able to get over the issue of forgetting my password with the help of many apps, I personally like Google Chrome because of its feature that enables me to save my passwords and get hold of them whenever I’m locked of my online accounts. To use this feature for your Hotmail Email account, you must know the password of the device with which you synced the password.
As a Hotmail user, there are bountiful benefits you will enjoy, these include, Onenote, Skype, Sway, Powerpoint, Forms MS Office, Excel, Calendar, OndDrive, and many more. Hotmail has also released a mobile app running on Android and iOS devices. It is available in Google Play Store and Apple Store. The app has a simple interface and it is easy for one to use for business, both big and small.
Many users find Hotmail email account login in difficult and consequently do not access to the benefits of the webmail. Hotmail email login problems can be a result of many factors. You are to identify why you can’t log in to your account and as well know the solution.
The research E9et.com conducted recently shows that the problems are majorly caused by the wrong username and password. The guide in this post will show you how to login Hotmail account also called Outlook.
My post on Hotmail Login Problems and How to Fix them will help to identify and fix the login error. There are also, Top Best Android Email Apps that will help you secure and protect your documents and files online. The Hotmail.com email login page is for those who have Hotmail/Outlook account.
Smiles, you can’t be having a login problem unless you have the account. This will take us to how to make a Hotmail email account. It is not difficult and it doesn’t take to time. If you don’t have the account already, follow the steps below and sign up immediately.
How To Create a new Hotmail Account
- Visit www.outlook.com with your browser. Doing this will take you to the Outlook homepage.
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Fill in your preferred username – the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Choose the arrow to change from the default Outlook.com to the Hotmail email address if you have a Hotmail ending. It’s at the right of the username field.
- Click “Next” and enter and re-enter your preferred password and select Next. Create a password that you can easily remember but difficult to guess by a third party.
- Fill in your first and last names in the box provided and select Next.
- Choose your Country/region in the field provided
- Enter your Birth date then select Next.
- Input the characters from the CAPTCHA image and select “Next”
- Click on “Create Account”
- You can now login to your Hotmail email account from any device.
If you have other login errors with your Hotmail account, you can this our post the Simple ways to Reset Hotmail password
Steps For Hotmail Email Login in
This is where most Hotmail email users find it difficult. Anyone can log in Hotmail account if the proper steps are followed. The login requires only your username and password, and here are steps to follow when you want to login to the email.
- Using your favorite browser go to login.live.com.
- Once the page opens you will see a button that says “Sign in” click on it or Next depending on the prompts
- You will be redirected to the sign-in home where you will enter the same username and password you created.
- Before you finally hit the login button, you can choose to all browser remember your password for the next time you would want to use the account by clicking “Remember me” and click sign in button.
Hotmail Email Account Features
As a Hotmail email account holder, there are many features to enjoy, they are;
- Free video calls with Skype. Once you have a Hotmail email you can make calls to different parts of the world where the service is available.
- Office Online. Users can prepare their documents online by use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Users can also receive documents, edit, and save them into their Onedrive. With the email account, one can send a document to a business partner for interaction or collaboration
- Social Network Connectivity. Users can sign up for a social network account and connect the host of friends and family. It can be used to create a Facebook account, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Security and Privacy. One of the major fears of email Users is the security and privacy of their personal information. Microsoft has the upper hand in the protection of your data. It is not a website where hackers can have access to. Hotmail does not let a third party getaway with your confidential information.
Other Benefits of Having a Hotmail.com Email
- Calendar syncing makes it easy for users to remember important meetings, events, and invitations.
- As an Outlook user, you can open multiple Windows
- Use Outlook command-line switches
- You can create and manage rules
- Hotmail allows the users to change the number of lines in the message Previews
- It also allows users to choose which folder to displays on the Outlook launch
- Users can change their Hotmail/Outlook account name
- Users can unsubscribe and opt-out of any promotional email with an additional option to block spammer accounts.
- Hotmail also has a separate option for Archives and conversation threads
That is it on the Hotmail email account login in and how to make a new Hotmail account, you can now send and receive messages with the Hotmail email.
Was this article helpful?