Zoom Meeting profile pictures are displayed as an avatar next to your account name. It is one of the important aspects of your Zoom account. If your profile picture is outdated or you want to keep your face out of the public, it might be time to delete or change it with a new photo. Your profile picture on Zoom Meeting is the first thing that draws the attention of others. It also separates you from other users.
If you’re looking to customize your Zoom account, you now have the option to add a new or change your profile picture.
We’ve put together this easy guide that’ll tell you how to change your profile photo on Zoom to help you distinguish yourself from the crowd.
How to Add/Change Your Zoom Profile Picture
To start, you’ll want to log in to your Zoom account on your phone or another device. From there it’s just a few simple steps:
1. Open Zoom and log in to your account with your username and password.
2. Click on your profile and select Edit.
3. Click the pencil icon at the upper right corner of your profile picture or photo box.
4. Tap on the profile picture and select Change photo.
5. Your File Explorer will appear. Look for your profile image in your folders.
6. Once you find your photo, click on it once. Then, click Open in the bottom-right section of your File Explorer to upload the image.
7. Position the image and click on Save.
Remember to stick to the image size.
Via the Zoom Meeting Mobile App
Most people use Zoom on their mobile phones. Here are a few simple steps to change your display via the Zoom mobile app.
1. After logging in to the app, you are redirected to the home page. Like the desktop version, the app allows you to log in through your email.
2. Tap the Profile option in the top right corner.
3. Select the Edit Profile button on your screen to make profile changes such as username and profile picture.
4. Now tap Change Photo if you want to upload an image. Choose Take Photo to open the camera or select Upload Photo if you wish to pick one from your mobile gallery.
5. Adjust the image to your liking.
6. Tap Save to upload the image.
Why Can’t I Change My Profile Pic on Zoom?
If you can’t update your Zoom profile photo, Make sure your internet connection is strong, and then delete and reinstall the app. This will not only put you on the latest version of .., but also refresh your app experience, which should get things running smoothly again!
Check the size of the image you want to upload to your profile because large photos are rejected as they take up too much disk space.
You can also delete your Zoom profile picture. While your profile picture is probably the first thing that displays when someone views your Zoom profile, some people don’t want to show off their faces and wish to remove their profile pictures.
How to Delete/Remove Profile Picture on Zoom
While deleting your photo Zoom Keep in mind that it will be difficult for other Zoom users to identify who you are.
1. Tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Choose Edit Profile.
3. Press Change or Remove photo and set it as your new DP. Or you can choose to upload any random pic you like.
Your profile picture is a photo that appears in your Zoom Meeting account, you can change or remove it. You guys must have now learned how to change or delete your profile picture. Just by following the steps I have mentioned above, a user can easily update their profile picture.